Login Create Account
Hey cire
Prof
Looks like they are talking about you on DCP

Quote:

That's the one I was thinking about . . . . It's really a great forum . . . posters handled 2008 with great class. My only problem is the constant bashing of DCP, when the same things DCP is lambasted for occur regularly on the BD forum.

Then there's cire . . . but at least the BD forum keeps him away from DCP.
cire
lol thats pretty funny.. who said that?

I only make a few comments on the BD forums about other corps there because.. well.. it's all true. lol hell.. I make negative true comments about BD shows at times on the BD forum too, so the person obviously likes to tell one sided stories.

and 2008? What was to handle about it? BD got beat by Phantom by the lowest winning score possible after a tie.. The only other time Phantom was in 96, while actually tying BD.. so logic would tell you that the next time Phantom will win might be in the year 2020 with the SECOND lowest winning possible score.. and I was there at Finals that year.. Phantom did have a great GE show, really got the audience into it.. especially the second half.. some people said it's the greatest GE show ever in DCI.. I say, if their GE was that great... why did they lose to BD in GE that night? anyways.. everything I say in the forums are true (unless I am wrong, and I would gladly correct myself). I also compliment other corps too.. but of course they won't mention that lol

There was a funny story in 2006 (you might have actually remembered seeing this) I was on marching staff at SoCal Dream (DCA) and during one of the breaks we were messing around and I made a how to march - drum corps marching impressions video, and put it on youtube, making fun of different corps marching (just over exaggerating everything a corps does).. I had cavies, cadets, scv? something like that.. anyways it was up on youtube, and then DCP got a hold of it and people started bashing me on it (not even knowing who I was or that I was a member there lol) saying how I probably never even marched and I didn't know what I was doing and if I marched it was probably a crappy small div 3 corps... stupid things like that.. some people loved it and thought it was hilarious, especially out of DCP.. but DCP is full of haters.. so this went on for a few pages then I jumped in on it and was joining them calling myself a n00b and sucked and all of that.. lol they didn't even know that was me... let alone I marched and won DCI.. lol anyways so finally someone was like.. I think that poster is the guy in the video lol

A few years later in 08, I was staying at someones place for Finals (a bunch of people crashed there) and we were talking and the guy was like.. wait.. you did that marching impressions video LOL and was saying how hilarious it was and stuff.

Here is the video.. not hte original because that account was closed.. but here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__Xsflzq_OI
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
Prof
I love your Cadet style !!!!!
cire
lol I realized afterwards I started on the wrong foot.. but whatever.

the next year I was planning on doing a lot more.. like another Cadets one featuring me marching into a closed door.. a BD one with me doing drugs and smoking while covered in gold and sleeping at practice.. and SCV and a few others.. never got the chance to though lol
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
ashfire
lol at the backwards roll.
Favorite Composer: Richard Saucedo
Favorite Orchestrated piece: Motion (Brian Balmages)
Favorite Mainstream Piece: FireFlies (Owl City)