Login Create Account
Ah man
theamazing1
Long time no see, friends.
I went on a little nostalgia trip recently and stumbled upon this old site and remembered what I spent so much time on in my early years of high school. Crazy to think I started on this site my freshman year of high school, barely figuring out the ins and outs of marching band, and now here I am my freshman year of college auditioning for drum corps and majoring in music.
Glad people are keeping it alive, not quite sure when the next time I’ll have time to put in into playing on here but I’ll definitely check back more often now.

Hope all is well!!
Tyler
Tyler Brown
Red Kingsmen FAME BoD
The Duts
Golden Goats Marching Band ENCORE BoD
Scorch Color guard
JoelKelley
Hey Tyler... I’m entering into college this next fall... I want to do a drum corps and college band. Is there a way to do both?
H. Kelley
Black Knights D&BC | Director

Phantom Regiment D&BC '21 Contra
Casper Troopers D&BC '22 Bari | Euph
theamazing1
Hey Joel!
Most college band directors are familiar with DCI and are willing to accommodate with the season. Unfortunately, once you’re on tour, you’re on tour. You can’t just leave the corps early to attend college band. (I mean, it’s probably possible, but it wouldn’t make sense to just leave the corps in the latter part of the season after doing all the work.)
All I can really say is communicate with the music staff at your college. My director is completely fine with it, in fact there’s multiple people in the band that march in the summer. I’m sure wherever you end up will reflect the same thing. Good luck!
Tyler Brown
Red Kingsmen FAME BoD
The Duts
Golden Goats Marching Band ENCORE BoD
Scorch Color guard
blobfish90
You probably need extra money too for drumcorps thats wuy i got a job
Blobfish90 Director of
Atlantic Volt DBC (Est. S75)
37 Liberators(Est.S75)
Emerald Swift (Est. S77)
Nutmeg Rangers MB (Est. S75)