Login Create Account
FMA Hall of Fame
gcurrier
It's been awhile since we've had a new inductee and I think we likely have a good list of eligible directors old and new! Below is the list of current members. If you send me nominees, i will compile a list and we will set up voting later in the season for the new inductee to be announced at Finals!

The current HoF (info will be updated as it's kinda funny from the current wall)

FMA Hall of Fame Members

FMA Founder Alex Yoder
ChrisRohn- 3 D2 Bronzes, 1 D1 Bronze, 9 D2 World Titles, unspecified leagues Founder
cire- 39 D1 Bronzes, 35 D1 Silvers, 12 D1 World Titles
saxamattone- 9 D1 Bronzes, 6 D1 Silvers, 1 D2 World Title, 9 D1 World Titles
gcurrier- 1 D3 Bronze, 17 D1 Bronzes, 33 D1 Silvers, 1 D3 World Title, 53 D1 World Titles, CLASS Founder
TrumpetVinny- 1 D2 Silver, 13 D1 Bronzes, 13 D1 Silvers, 19 D1 World Titles
marimbaman89- 3 D3 Silvers, 1 D2 Silver, 7 D1 Bronzes, 8 D1 Silvers, 1 D3 Title, 6 D2 Titles, 17 D1 World Titles
rocketfan86- 1 D2 Bronze, 35 D1 Bronzes, 15 D1 Silvers, 7 D1 World Titles
corndogshuffle- 1 D3 Bronze, 1 D3 Silver, 2 D3 titles, 1 D2 Bronze, 2 D2 Silvers, 6 D2 Titles, 7 D1 Bronzes, 13 D1 Silvers, 10 D1 World Titles
Aaron0316- 2 D3 Silvers, 1 D3 Title, 1 D2 Title, 7 D1 World Titles, FAME Founder
KStove- 1 D1 Bronze, 1 D2 Silver, 3 D1 Silvers, 1 D3 Title, 1 D2 Title, 13 D1 World Titles
FreakoftheArts73- 1 D1 Bronze, 1 D3 Silver, 1 D2 Silver, 3 D2 Silvers, 3 D3 Titles, 3 D2 Titles, 1 D1 World Title
Stradivarius-
ibexpercussion-
scooter92011-
CTrain-
Killercheesie
mceuph
LongSchlongJimmyJohn
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
gcurrier
So there aren't really any requirements necessarily. However, we usually pick someone who has achieved success on the field or done something to expressly impact FMA in another way. For example Alex was picked because he created this whole thing, not because he ever competed. Others were picked for consistently strong performing groups. Basically if someone stands out as a shining example to you, they qualify and then we vote.

JMike18
I vote for LongSchlongJimmyJohn because they put in a lot of time for the entire rankings and the spreadsheets. That takes a while to do, so the fact that JimmyJohn tries to do it every day is remarkable.
Director of:
- Lumberton HS MRB
- Lumberton HS World Guard
- Lumberton HS Winterline
- Spirit of the Raiders
lemon
I second JMike's vote!
Lemony fresh!
Yeeyee99
I would also nominate Jimmy
The Lonestar Performing Arts Organization
D2 S110 DL and DC champions
D2 S111 DL and CG champions
D2 S113 MB Champions
D1 S117 CG Champions
D1 S118 CG Champions
D1 S119 CG Champions
Wakasagihime21
I fourth that vote
Director - Petaling Jaya Sound (DCL)
Director - Petaling Jaya Irama (LGDL)
- All-time Drumline Div. 3 RANK #7
Occasional Volunteer - Couchmen
LongSchlongJimmyJohn
aww, i'm flattered. Thanks guys!
Jimmy John
FMA Hall of Fame Member
Director of Osaka Bay Performing Arts
Kanpeki-sa (DCL)
Osaka Bay Outdoor Performance Ensemble (WCPA)
Hamachi (LGCG)
Wagyu Beats (GDF)
gcurrier
I'll set up the nominations as soon as season ends, you can either post here or send me a message. Ideally it would be nice if you are able to include why you are nominating someone so I can include that with voting info, but I will add some basics myself!

Looking forward to adding a new class of members. I would say since its been so long maybe we add a couple current with one more historical?

JMike18
I love that. We should do that :)
Director of:
- Lumberton HS MRB
- Spirit of the Raiders
gcurrier
Good Evening Everyone and SURPRISE!! I thought we would be voting starting tonight, however we are instead announcing the new inductees into the Hall of Fame! There were simply clear winners from the nominations as one nominee had multiple nominations and each of the other categories had a repeat nominations! so without further delay, here are your new Hall of Fame inductees for season 115!

Historical - While this director is no longer active, their Cadets of Blue are tied for the 5 most World Titles in Drum Corps (at 6) with classic shows like Blues Return and Rythms in Blues, their last title came in 82 against other Hall of Fame members with aptly titled show, Never Forgotten and we truly have not, so we are pleased to welcome Killerchessie to the FMA Hall of Fame

Competitive Inductee - Continuum has won the 3rd most World Titles in Drum Corps at 10! This started in season 75 and continued to as recently as season 111! In that season 75 title, they took down not just Nemesis, but Carolina Royals (the two top all time leaders), nearly pulling it off again a season later. They continued through their history to take on the best and often come out on top! In season 106, they even earned their perfect score of 100 ahead of Nemesis with their show....Nemesis! Infinity rose quickly after winning their Division II title and has been a perennial top 12 Division I band ever since. Perhaps the greatest Marching Band to never win a World Title, they can never be counted out and will once again be competing this season. For these reasons we are pleased to accept mceuph in to the FMA Hall of Fame!

Contributor Inductee - based off their contributions to the FMA activity, this category is overall someone who makes the activity and FMA a better place on a regular basis and this individual completely embodies that. This doesn't however preclude the inductee from having a great history. Hamachi has now won two World Guard Titles, and Osaka Bay Outdoor and Wagyu Beats are consistently top finalists and Kanpeki-sa is debated as perhaps the best corps to allude a Gold Medal. It is the work off the field that gets frequent attention and accolades including the rankings spreadsheet which becomes a fan favorite go to on a regular basis and which he dedicates a great deal of time and effort to create for us all. His tireless effort to create an even better place for us to share and enjoy, we are pleased to welcome LongSchlongJimmyJohn to the esteemed Hall of Fame!

Finally we have a note of recognition from the Hall of Fame. While so many here over the years have worked to create an even better platform and keep FMA alive, we would like to recognize all those that are active on the discord server that really have taken FMA to a whole new level by adding so much additional content, its impossible to list it all. If you haven't joined already, don't let the forums here be the only contact you have with others from FMA. Check it out as I did not that long ago and now have found myself being active and engaged nearly every day! Its a great group to interact not just on FMA and Drum Corps, but Marching Band and real life, to the sometimes crazy as well! Do yourself a favor and check it out!

Thank you all and again congratulations to all of our new Hall of Fame inductees and have an amazing season 115!!

Unspecified
Congratulations! Welcome to the Hall of Fame!
Unspecified
∩usbǝɔıɟıǝq
JMike18
Welcome to the Hall of Fame!!! Congratulations to all! and yes, please please please make a stop in our Discord Server, it truly makes FMA feel more alive and realistic!
Director of:
- Lumberton HS MRB
- Spirit of the Raiders
LongSchlongJimmyJohn
I want to thank everyone who nominated me, y'all are truly the best. I never would've imagined that I would be a member of the hall of fame, but I'm glad its due to the content that I make. Looking forward to giving the FMA community some more quality content for seasons to come. Thanks again everyone!
Jimmy John
FMA Hall of Fame Member
Director of Osaka Bay Performing Arts
Kanpeki-sa (DCL)
Osaka Bay Outdoor Performance Ensemble (WCPA)
Hamachi (LGCG)
Wagyu Beats (GDF)
Gcurrier5
Very well deserved Jimmy!
mceuph
Oh wow, thank you!
Continuum (Resigned)
Infinity
rocketfan86
Thank you for enshrining me into the Fantasy Marching Arts Hall of Fame!

I do not know when I was inducted since I had a very long hiatus but I was here from the very beginning way back in the summer of 2010.
Original Member of the Mid-West Combine (defunct)
Unspecified
Looks like you were inducted in March 2016! :)
Unspecified
∩usbǝɔıɟıǝq