Login Create Account
Can you Delete a League?
SaxophoneMan
Hey guys, I’m the current founder of a league (SWG) that used to be active back when I was more active in the earlier seasons. Since my return, I would prefer to no longer be the founder (more so because I don’t think I will be able to have ample time to put towards the league). Is there a way to leave/quit a league if you’re the founder?
Member of CLASS; Member of ENCORE; Member of PERC
PERC
Hey Adrian. I took a look at PERC were I have access to the founder account. I found no way on the league page to delete or step down. If you have a dummy account that you don't use, you can appoint that account as founder on your SWG page. I see you can't even join another league at present. I did find on the PERC account Profile page, in Group Description, there is the option to Quit League, It also has the option to Remove From League right beside the group name. These may work, not sure though as I've never been in this situation. It can't hurt trying either one though. Otherwise, you'll probably have to email Alex. Let me know if it works.

Jim
PERC....the only serious choice
SaxophoneMan
Thanks so much! I'll give it a shot.
SaxophoneMan
UPDATE: I emailed Alex and he was able to remove me from the league even though I was the founder.