Login Create Account
Southeastern Combine?
tubadude1033
Does a Southeastern combine exist?
PRPhan04
That's what I was wondering. I thought there was going to be a combination of the Gulf Coast one and a combine of the rest of the southern states but appently only the gulf coast one got off the ground which leaves me out since I'm in Kentucky.
Director for:
Bluegrass Regiment D&BC- D1 CLASS
Commonwealth Arts Acad. HS Band -D1 ENCORE!
Wildcat Winter Guard-D1 LEGS
Wildcat Indoor Percussion Ensemble -D1
tubadude1033
Yeah. Me too. I'm base out of SC. We should try to create one
Prof
I'm sorry if I might have missed something on this. I "thought" that maybe you guys had merged with NE or just didn't want in.

Please check GGC contests to see if there are any opening left and I'm sure we will try and fit you in.

No matter what, if you guys organize for next season we will do everything possible to help you out. I believe an alliance of GGC, NE and SouthEast can be worked out. If I could give up a few of my shows this year to help you guys I would. I'm VERY pleased with how the GGC & NE combines have given me more than enough shows this season.

If theres anything I can do, let me know.
bando
I think the NE overlooked this as well. =/
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
PRPhan04
Here's what I'm thinking about this. I think we should see if there is still interest and with the help of Prof and bando and others from the other combines develop a plan during this season and start in in season 3.
Director for:
PRPhan04
Double post
Director for:
bando
I dunno about prof, but I think the NE combine could extend its borders. Although, then we might become just become an eastern combine if that were to happen. I dunno, but Silversun268 is the NE president, so you can talk to him about anything.
Founder of the IIEA

tubadude1033
I think an Eastern Combine is a great idea.
PRPhan04
I like the idea of possibility of being added to the NE combine. I'll send a message to Silversun268 later today and see what he says.
Director for:
PRPhan04
I sent a message to Silversun268 earlier and am awaiting a response from him. I'm not sure if this would work but an idea I was thinking about was doing some realigning of the Eastern Combines and making Mid Atlantic/South combine with KY,TN,SC,NC,VA,and WV. I'm not sure. I'm open to any and all ideas and still think the best option is to join the NE combine if welcomed.
Director for:
bando
If that would happen, the north-east combine would decrease to like, 6 people. O.o
Founder of the IIEA

TrumpetVinny
But as a Tennessean band, we know we have no place in a NE combine. We need our own SEC.
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
Prof
More like the ACC LOL
Silversun268
Well, we could rename the conference to include all the states. Something like the Eastern Conference or All-Eastern Conference. We would definitely be open to adding you all to the conference next season.
Founding Member and first President of the North-East and East-Coast Combine
Director of the Perception Performing Arts Network based out of Newbury, England
Support the East-Coast Combine

PRPhan04
Luckily we have a few weeks to figure this out.
Director for:
bando
We should have this all sorted out relatively quickly. The NEC is pretty quick with everything. I would bet to see something by the end of this week.

I knew I should've bumped that time up.

Lookie here:
http://www.fantasymarchingarts.com/forums/viewtopic/449
Founder of the IIEA

Cinman2
I'm in a for the Southeast combine, I'm from Atlanta... 7 hour drive to the Gulf coast....
Executive Director of the CAI Performing Ensembles:
Northgate Marching Band
The Generals Drum and Bugle Corps
Generals Guard
Generals Drums
bando
Since the North-East Combine is expanding to the eastern combine, I think we are only going to South Carolina. We will discuss with Prof what to do about Georgia. It should be settled before Week 3.
Founder of the IIEA

Silversun268
although thinking about it: Georgia is not connected to the gulf-coast and it is on the east coast. I would be fine adding it to the new eastern combine if that is alright with everyone.
Founding Member and first President of the North-East and East-Coast Combine
Director of the Perception Performing Arts Network based out of Newbury, England
Support the East-Coast Combine