Login Create Account
Express Marching Arts Announces Shows
Kelso
Hi, Kelso here, director of the Express Marching Arts!
I'm pleased to announce our shows for this upcoming season!

Our Express Drum and Bugle Corps will be performing "A True Drum Corps Fan's Dream".
The opener is Slaughter on 10th Avenue, followed by a stunning performance of Malaguena! You don't want to miss it.

Our Rhythm X-press winter drumline is performing a powerful show aptly named "Power Surge!" This includes an original composition followed and closed by Powerhouse, by Spike Jonze. You will be blown away by the power.

And finally, our own Expression winterguard is giving a wonderful performance dedicated to the millions of American workers. Pieces include Off to work (From the Incredibles), The Landworkers (From Estancia Ballet), and Work Song (from Les Miserables). This show will move you and give you an appreciation for the "American Worker," the title of the show.

Also be sure to check out our Invitationals! Aug 24 will hold the Winter drumlines, with the top 5 Div I lines in attendance. Don't miss it! Aug 26 holds our Guard show, the biggest yet with 25 competitors, and Aug 28 is the annual Drum Corps invitational. This year we are expecting some top 10 Div III competitors to compete along side our own Express Drum and Bugle Corps.

Will edit with classes once announced!
Express Drum & Bugle Corps - Div II
Rhythm X-press Drumline - Div II
Expression Winterguard - Div II
Kelso
To follow up on this announcement, Express Marching Arts is proud to announce that all three of our participating groups have been placed in Division II! I'm excited to get the season going and see how we compare to our friends/competition! Good luck to all this season.
Express Drum & Bugle Corps - Div II
Rhythm X-press Drumline - Div II
Expression Winterguard - Div II