Login Create Account
Season 95: Discussion, Rankings, Competitions, Etc.
lemon
Welcome to season 95 everyone! Hope everybody is doing well and good luck in your endeavors this new season!

As a sidenote: I know I don't hold any position of power on this website so obviously I can't enforce this lol, but last season brought some change in regard to some awful accounts that cropped up (which thankfully didn't last long with the new moderator) and message spam. With that, I'd like to ask you all not to support FastForward's competitions anymore until he stops influence boosting with his 4+ accounts. It's scummy, unsporting, and it kicks a lot of people out of finals who otherwise would have made it. I guess this wasn't much of a sidenote but I think we can once again come together as a community and make the site a better place to socialize and compete. Thanks!
Lemony fresh!
EchoSpark
Yeah Fast forward pushed a ton of people out of finals last season.
Legacy DBC
wew3987
I thought he was going to do it to me, to be honest.

Thankfully I was higher than him going into post-season.
Wakasagihime21
This isn't that big of a deal, and I've already mentioned this once on the Discord, but-
FastForward isn't the only one with a heck load of alts LMAO
Director - Petaling Jaya Sound (DCL)
Director - Petaling Jaya Irama (LGDL)
- All-time Drumline Div. 3 RANK #7
Occasional Volunteer - Couchmen
gcurrier
It really is too bad that he continues to have a negative influence on the game. Maybe waiting for all of us old timers to fall off so that everyone forgets. I know we can't technically change who made finals (though I always look to those groups beyond his) but the decision was made long ago by majority of players and leagues to not acknowledge his accomplishments. Its not simply that he has multiple multiple multiple corps, it's the way he used them to falsely inflate himself and move up without the honest work. We even asked him to stop, he refused. I would expect if others did the same they would be treated the same and we for years have asked people to not attend his shows. Every time he pops back up, it's all the same.
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
lemon
I don't mean to come off as too beligerent because I know that he's human too, even if he seems pretty determined to ruin things for everyone else, but I'm wondering if there could be something we can do about it now that we have much more active moderation
Lemony fresh!
lemon
Good luck at your first competitions of the season, everyone!
Lemony fresh!
lemon
It's been a little bit. How's everyone doing?
Lemony fresh!
gcurrier
Coming down to an exciting one. Will it be another undefeated season or will a late season surge pull off the upset?
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
lemon
Congrats everybody!
Lemony fresh!
VMan
Congratulations to everyone! I cannot wait to see what's in store for the next season!