Login Create Account
History of the Masters of FMA - Season 2
Duffin
Welcome back! In this edition we will talk about some of the corps who had major jumps or falls in season 2 competition.

gcurrier (Nemesis) - Nemesis had a strong season 1 in the very crowded competition, securing their first finals appearance in corps history. This seems to have warranted their jump to Division I competition in Season 2, where they were able to improve their score by about 3.7 points from last season before falling in the semifinals in 25th.

rocketfan86 (Cornhuskers) - The Cornhuskers retained Division I status after claiming one of the last finals spots in Season 1, and saw massive corps-wide improvement this season. Boasting a 5.8 point jump, this was good enough for 7th in Division 1 finals.

cire (Blue Deviled Eggs) - Being our first corps to medal in the previous season, I was excited to see what came of this corps in season 2. cire made great progress with his corps, rising 5.1 points to claim 2nd in Division I finals, our first silver medal in all our top directors. Blue Deviled Eggs are our early front runners, and unfortunately have many, many seasons of medaling before we will finally see their rightful championship season.

IMcomJosh (Regal Regiment) - Unsatisfied with his close miss with Division I finals in Season 1, Regal Regiment made an incredible 8.220 jump to comfortably finish 8th in Season 2. The adjustments IMcomJosh made worked greatly in his favor, as this is by far one of the most improved corps of the entire Season 2 database.

SkylarV (Quiksilver) - Quiksilver was a top 10 Division I corps in Season I, but again we have a contender who doesn't settle. Quiksilver finished 4th in Division I competition, and it's safe to assume we will see the corps contend for some time to come.

That's the list of our big movers in Season 2! I think that I will start keeping a cumulative total of all medals for fun, so right now here's where we sit:

1x Div. I Silver
1x Div. I Bronze
Founder of Marching Music's Finest, A new Marching Band League experience!

Banditos
Bandito Cadets
Skeleton Cliquettes
Josh Dunners