Login Create Account
Season 101: Discussion, Rankings, Competitions, Etc.
gnewp650
Definitely wanna try to take the D2 Drumline title this year, I came really close last season, and fell short cuz of school. All my other groups did pretty well for their first seasons in div 1, but with them back in div 2 this season it'll give them a chance to hopefully improve even more from last season!
gnewp650

Director
Michigan Matrix Drum & Bugle Corps (D1)
Michigan Matrix Marching Band (D1)
Michigan Matrix Independent (D1)
Michigan Matrix Indoor Lakerline (D1)
gcurrier
Div 2 is crazy hot! This will be a fun season to watch! Glad to see my CLASS friends in the mix!
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
lemon
Howdy everyone! It's been a little bit since I've been on here so I figured I would let you guys know that I'm going to be taking the rest of this season off to focus on real life for a bit and come back strong for 102. I've also been thinking about doing some reorganization with my groups, but we'll just have to wait and see about that ;) good luck to all of you
Lemony fresh!
Karaline
Aye! Take care of yourself Lemon, I hope this break is good for you
JMike18
Has anyone seen groups jump from, for example, Level 3 to 13 in a matter of a day? There is something up with this as there are several groups that have done this in the last couple days.
Director of:
- Lumberton HS MRB
- Lumberton HS World Guard
- Lumberton HS Winterline
- Spirit of the Raiders
EchoSpark
really now? can you name the groups?
Legacy DBC
EchoSpark
As well as preferably the experience before and after
Legacy DBC
EchoSpark
From what I know they probably just donated money and gained enough experience from that to boost a nice bit, theres a lot of new boosters this season!
Legacy DBC
JMike18
My apologies, I completely forgot about the Supporting FMA deals. Now I can see why those groups leveled up so fast.
Director of:
- Lumberton HS MRB
- Lumberton HS World Guard
- Lumberton HS Winterline
- Spirit of the Raiders
gcurrier
Are the boosters still a thing? I thought that was gone long ago

gcurrier
I see it now, must have missed this coming back. It won't really help me anymore but I should definitely support to make sure we keep going.

JStutsman
This season is brutal in div 2! Wow.
Dreems2
For sure! Si Feng and the LOMB are starting to pull ahead but Drumline and CG are anyone's game!

I look forward to seeing how the rest of the season goes! Would love to medal again, first time ever gold-medalling in season 100 and I would love to continue that trend lolol
Dreems- Director of:
-(HOPE) Lake Orion High School Marching Band
-(ROYAL) LOHS Winter Percussion
-(INS) Metamorphosis Color Guard
-(DCL) Si Feng Drum & Bugle Corps
EchoSpark
Real life has presented its challenges, I am going to try to finish out this season with whatever score I get, I will be taking the next season off.
Legacy DBC
LithiumNitro
I seem to be doing slightly better score wise but slightly worse placement wise compared to season 100. Seems to speak towards how competitive D2 is right now. Excited for this final week!
Rose City Performing Arts Association - Portland, OR

~ Rose City DBC • Compass Rose MB • Rose City Independent • Bridge City PE ~
Dreems2
D2 has definitely been pretty competitive, though I don't think it's fair since two of my groups are former D1 Finalists lmao, so I def think (And I'm trying not to sound conceded or anything >~<) for the most part, 2nd through 5th in any division is up for grabs p much!

I think In general scores for D2 have risen recently, overall D2 has been grabbing much higher scores
Dreems- Director of:
-(HOPE) Lake Orion High School Marching Band
-(ROYAL) LOHS Winter Percussion
-(INS) Metamorphosis Color Guard
-(DCL) Si Feng Drum & Bugle Corps
ratband
D2 looks to be very competitive - I'm grateful that I'm still in D3 and have had this wonderful opportunity to place in finals.

Definitely looking forward to finals week.
Apogee Marching Groups - Founded S100 - Columbia, MO

Featuring the groups of:
Apogee Drum Corps, Apogee Cadets, Apogee Independent, Apogee Percussion
EchoSpark
nah top 5 in D1 is basically set, I will not be scoring any higher than 90 because of my inactivity and i'll probably get edged out by fast forwards.
Legacy DBC
ratband
Oh yeah, I've read around a bit and keep hearing about fast forwards - what are they?
Apogee Marching Groups - Founded S100 - Columbia, MO

Featuring the groups of:
Apogee Drum Corps, Apogee Cadets, Apogee Independent, Apogee Percussion
9highcomp
Fastforward is a player that has multiple accounts that basically feed off each other to push people out of the rankings of whatever division they are.
Marching Bassoon Go Brrr