Login Create Account
Season 105: Discussion, Rankings, Competitions, Etc.
lemon
If i remember correctly, one of those already exists, but im not sure how active it is since im not on discord much these days
Lemony fresh!
EchoSpark
theres two actually but both are dead
Legacy DBC
JMike18
I joined that new discord server, because why not.
Director of:
- Lumberton HS MRB
- Lumberton HS World Guard
- Lumberton HS Winterline
- Spirit of the Raiders
ScepTorBird
he did indeed!
Director of everything InFinIte, Aurorain, IPA, and APA!
JMike18
and with the competitions today, I have finally been dethroned in Div. II Colorguard lol.
Director of:
- Lumberton HS MRB
- Spirit of the Raiders
gcurrier
Man we are going to have a barn burner to finish out the season!! Nemesis back in the hunt for a title!

As for not being able to apply for shows, is your schedule already full for that week? I think it's 5 that you are maxed out at per week
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
JMike18
I think its 7 slots for your schedule every week of the season. My marching band only had 5 competitions that week and I was not already competing in a band comp that day. It just would not let me apply.
Director of:
- Lumberton HS MRB
- Spirit of the Raiders
JMike18
Also, even though there is less groups competing in this season, there are several divisions that are getting quite intense.
Director of:
- Lumberton HS MRB
- Spirit of the Raiders
EchoSpark
You have 7 slots to apply for but you can only have 5 competitions a week.
Legacy DBC
ScepTorBird
Well it's the final week, and things are spicy!
shritan
i still don't understand why Synecdoche is Division III
all my ensembles are titled "Shatterwave" with DBC, DL, CG, or MB to indicate which kind of ensemble it is. thank you!
Kingdom3
Spicy is an understatement. Division III percussion is SUPER CLOSE!
musicloverrmm
@shritan yup. Sometimes thems the breaks. One year I was on track to win Division II with one week to go and a super hardcore player joined a week before finals, got put in Division II, and 10 pointed me. We’ve pointed out some of the issues with division placements but the inactivity of the admin on this site but nothing has been done. Nothing I can really do but just play and try my best.

Not to mention we are barely going to break 80. That’s not the highest score by a long shot. One season one corps won D3 with a 94.
JMike18
You must be referring to Season 57 where Kingsmen won Division II with a 96.7
Director of:
- Lumberton HS MRB
- Spirit of the Raiders
OrwellianWiress
Welp, Darkstar's not going to finals.. I'm not taking it too hard, this is my first season lol. Already hyping for next season!
Public enemy number one of DCI boomers everywhere.
ScepTorBird
Same here even though I am getting absolutely destroyed!
shritan
All of my groups are finalists and this is only my first season! Specifically my marching band, which is only two spots from a medal but is almost certainly not going to get one lol
all my ensembles are titled "Shatterwave" with DBC, DL, CG, or MB to indicate which kind of ensemble it is. thank you!
shritan
@Kingdom3 the battle for division 3 drumline second place is getting soo close. it's almost a matter of luck now
Kingdom3
This is my first season as well and all of my groups are finalists. Its even more exciting that I'm on track to medal with all my groups too.

Good luck to everyone in finals tomorrow!
shritan
I did notice that about your profile as I was looking at it! Very impressive what you’ve done. Good luck in taking the medal!