Login Create Account
Season 106: Discussion, Rankings, Competitions, Etc.
LithiumNitro
Getting this started again, fantastic work during season 105 everyone. Now looking towards 106 what are y'all hoping for this season? What are your goals and dreams? How will your ensembles grow?
Rose City Performing Arts Association - Portland, OR

~ Rose City DBC • Compass Rose MB • Rose City Independent • Bridge City PE ~
JMike18
I am hoping that my groups continue to rise in the ranks. Last Season, all 4 placed in the top 5 in their divisions, making S105 the most successful for me so far. My goals/Dreams is for at least 3 of them to be in the top 3. I am also wanting my guard to get put into Division I so then I can start working on them being "World class".
Director of:
- Lumberton HS MRB
- Lumberton HS World Guard
- Lumberton HS Winterline
- Spirit of the Raiders
EchoSpark
I havent had a full season since S100, hoping to be able to break 90 again with all ensembles.
Legacy DBC
JMike18
Oh! also, with me doing schedules now for my events, if you are competing in my events and you want a specific performance time, just let me know. However, I do my schedules as the following: Division 3 will perform in the morning, Division 2 will perform in the mid-day, and then Division 1 will perform in the afternoon/evening.
Director of:
- Lumberton HS MRB
- Lumberton HS World Guard
- Lumberton HS Winterline
- Spirit of the Raiders
shritan
I think I'm going to break 70 this season will all my ensembles! I'm going very risky with my difficulty levels, hope it pays off.

all my ensembles are titled "Shatterwave" with DBC, DL, CG, or MB to indicate which kind of ensemble it is. thank you!
Beast
I'm just trying to do well and not get my ass beat by SimplyCheese. LOL
The Protector of the Aurora's
ScepTorBird
Amen to that ^^^
Im going all out this season and hopefully it pays off!
Director of everything InFinIte, Aurorain, IPA, and APA!
ScepTorBird
Because I am an annoying person, I once again ask for you to join the discord!

https://discord.gg/aMNxKcbtB2
OrwellianWiress
My first full season!
Public enemy number one of DCI boomers everywhere.
lemon
Im hoping to be able to put more time and effort into this season now that we're nearing the end of the season in real life ;)
Lemony fresh!
ScepTorBird
Are you going to do ranks again Lemon?
lemon
Im still busy for a couple more weeks, and im not sure if i want to do rankings for the rest of this season yet, but i definitely want to do them again next season
Lemony fresh!
ScepTorBird
sounds good! Where are you marching btw?
lemon
I'm marching euph at the Academy
Lemony fresh!
EchoSpark
Sweet!
Legacy DBC
ScepTorBird
LEMON YOU MARCH ACADEMY??????
Please i beg of you to join the discord so i can talk to you more!!
Academy is my favorite show this season! Even though i got cut im reaudtioning next season!
ScepTorBird
LEMON YOU MARCH ACADEMY??????
Please i beg of you to join the discord so i can talk to you more!!
Academy is my favorite show this season! Even though i got cut im reaudtioning next season!
lemon
Discord doesnt work so good on my phone on data haha, but i'll try and join after I get home!
Lemony fresh!
ScepTorBird
ah dang alright see you in a few weeks, GO ACADEMY!!
Marchmaster
A new league for corps has been established out of the Chicagoland area. Drum Corps Midwest [DCM] is now an official league open for enrollment.

DCM was founded for the 106th season by two corps: Le Regiment de la Rose from Lasalle, Indiana and Le Sacré Coeur from Bourissa Hills, Indiana. At one point these two had been one corps, splitting after the sponsoring church was split to cover more of the county. Sponsored by the Sacred Heart Church, DCM will host several regional events in major cities across the Midwest with the championships held at Ames Field in Michigan City.

We hope to see you there!
Devon S.
Director of Eastern Imperials Drum & Bugle Corps
Founder of DUNE Marching Arts Academy