Login Create Account
Season 107: Discussion, Rankings, Competitions, Etc.
LithiumNitro
Welcome back for season 107 everyone! What's everyone planning for this year?

I will also throw out that we have a fairly active Discord server that you can message ScepTorBird about if anyone wants to join.
Rose City Performing Arts Association - Portland, OR

~ Rose City DBC • Compass Rose MB • Rose City Independent • Bridge City PE ~
lemon
Heeeeey I was gonna make it this time. Just kidding lol

Seriously everyone, join the discord, it's fun
Lemony fresh!
EchoSpark
I am hoping to break my personal records again this season.
Legacy DBC
JordanCostag
http://twitter.com/10thRegiment/status/1567372574094684160?s=20&t=J6rr1QMloWjHVv2buWMn0g

Free.

10th Regiment
Buck
Oh my god, my dumbass just put my competition on the worst day possible. Is there any way I can cancel it?
The only thing better then a great offense is a really good defense!
EchoSpark
there is not unfortunately
Legacy DBC
Buck
Oh Shit. Well.
If you request to join you will be accepted. Sorry other dude who has comps that day
The only thing better then a great offense is a really good defense!
LithiumNitro
Still have up to 10 spots in all circuits for Masters this season! Just a reminder that medalists get priority until the end of this week.
Rose City Performing Arts Association - Portland, OR

~ Rose City DBC • Compass Rose MB • Rose City Independent • Bridge City PE ~
shritan
Will definitely be put in Division II for drum corps, and likely for my marching band and color guard as well. Not sure about drumline though. Excited to see how this season goes!
all my ensembles are titled "Shatterwave" with DBC, DL, CG, or MB to indicate which kind of ensemble it is. thank you!
ScepTorBird
Hey guys! We have an ACTIVE discord community for FMA! Feel free to join! Here is the link!

https://discord.gg/X5GgCBX6wp
Director of everything InFinIte, Aurorain, IPA, and APA!
OrwellianWiress
I made a comp on my birthday, y'all should join so i can get imaginary currency for my imaginary bands on my real birthday😎
Public enemy number one of DCI boomers everywhere.
lemon
Howdy everyone. Quick heads-up, I'll be out of town for a bit so no rankings for week 1 unfortunately :( but I'll be able to get right to it for week 2 and onwards!

Good luck at the first competitions everybody!
Lemony fresh!
shritan
not gonna be competing this season, see you all in S108
all my ensembles are titled "Shatterwave" with DBC, DL, CG, or MB to indicate which kind of ensemble it is. thank you!
ratband
Hey, I'll return possibly for S108 if S107 wraps up after my marching season ends - could you send the discord link again here? It's already expired rip
Apogee Marching Groups - Founded S100 - Columbia, MO

Featuring the groups of:
Apogee Drum Corps, Apogee Cadets, Apogee Independent, Apogee Percussion
lemon
https://discord.gg/nRDpdZwP

Come on in! The more the merrier
Lemony fresh!
gcurrier
As we prepare for the coming season, we have an exiting announcement to make!

In a joint effort Continuum and Knight Org announced they will not formally compete in FMA for one season as they travel the world together bringing the world the best in FMA and bringing attention to our great activity as we work to recruit more members.

The theatrical show entitled RUSH will bring such FMA favorites from both corps and ensembles such as:

Ecstasy of Gold - Ennio Morricone from Continuum First Div II World Championship The Great Train Robery

Long Live the New Fresh - Danimal Cannon from their first Division I World Title

And Main Theme (from Stellaris Nemesis Expansion) - Andreas Waldetoft from their first perfect score season!

From Knight Org selections will include:

The Departure From the Island Suite by Gary Currier from their first Division I World Title

Selections from Symphony #3 by Johan de Meij

Selections from Acadia by Tim Janis

Hungarian Rhapsody Nightmare by Leonard Yu

Other Favorites will include:

unspecified by Corps of Unspecified Identity 92 Show

K from Carolina Royals 77 Show

Victory Lap from Bluecoats and Selections from Blue Deviled Eggs

Outside of the "Bach"s from Dark Knights 71 Show

Day Dreams: II. Morning - All Intelligence Awake, Dana Wilson from Sapphire Vanguard season 10

And where it all began Lux Aurumque from Perception season 1

We are thrilled for the two organizations to travel through South America, to Australia into Japan and then various locations through Europe!

For those students unable to travel, Knight Org will be running its C organizations for the season.

We wish everyone a fantastic season as we watch from a far and travel the world!! See you in season 109!!!
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
lemon
Well this sounds cool! Best of luck for when the both of you return!
Lemony fresh!
lemon
Good luck today everybody!
Lemony fresh!