Login Create Account
Commentators HQ
alxmm98
Hey FMA! If you are interested in becoming a commentator and doing score predictions, write ups, articles, or anything of that nature please post something in this thread. We can make it happen. So far I am doing Division 1 Drum Corps predictions, along with various write ups. We need some more creative minds to take over other divisions and groups.
Alexander Morales

The Panthers Drum and Bugle Corps- CLASS
Miramar Marching Mauraders- HOPE
FMA Hall of Fame Committee Co-Founder
FMA Commentator
Former FAME President
JMike18
I think doing a podcast of whatever it may be (Like going over the contests of the week, or FMA Championships, etc.), would be pretty interesting, and bring something "new-ish" to FMA.
if anyone is into it, please let me know. I would be interested to do it with someone else. (Podcasts are better with 2 or 3 people lol)

Also, what are write ups?
Director of:
- Lumberton HS MRB
- Lumberton HS World Guard
- Lumberton HS Winterline
- Spirit of the Raiders
alxmm98
Yo I would totally be down for that! And a write up is like an article. Could be whatever you want, like a review of an event. An in depth spotlight of a group's show. Anything really. You can check out some stuff by myself and others in Circuit News and Articles
Alexander Morales

The Panthers Drum and Bugle Corps- CLASS
Miramar Marching Mauraders- HOPE
FMA Hall of Fame Committee Co-Founder
FMA Commentator
Former FAME President
JMike18
Cool! As I was telling another player on our FMA discord server, since we are in the middle of S108, it may be best to start in S109 or even S110. Especially with the holidays approaching very quickly.
Director of:
- Lumberton HS MRB
- Spirit of the Raiders
lemon
Im down for doing write-ups! The only issue is I'm quite busy in real life and will be for a little while longer but once my schedule clears up I'd love to start getting creative
Lemony fresh!
JMike18
^^^^^^^^ That is also a big thing for me. I work in retail, and we are in the holiday shopping season now, so I'm very busy with real life stuff right now.
Director of:
- Lumberton HS MRB
- Spirit of the Raiders
Dreems2
Yes, I can absolutely do some write ups, though I believe I already mentioned that before haha, in fact I might do one just for fun in a bit!
Dreems- Director of:
-(HOPE) Lake Orion High School Marching Band
-(ROYAL) LOHS Winter Percussion
-(INS) Metamorphosis Color Guard
-(DCL) Si Feng Drum & Bugle Corps
Hawknate1
Might be interested into doing something, but Im not sure if I can commit to doing anything
ScepTorBird
Podcast would be epic
Director of everything InFinIte, Aurorain, IPA, and APA!
veritone
Perhaps I'm a bit late, but I could do weekly recaps for D3 drum corps. Starting in S110, of course.
Veritone, Director of Phoenix Performing Arts
DIII Silver Medalist, Season 109
DII Finalist, Season 110
DII Semifinalist, Season 110
DIII Finalist, Season 109
DIII Semifinalist, Seasons 108, 109