Login Create Account
Thunder Blue is no more.
ScepTorBird
Well everyone I have unfortunate news. So I know the owner of Thunder Blue. We're really good friends in real life. He recently decided to quit FMA. I asked him if he liked how I set up his groups for the season and that is how I found out he was quitting. He said I can have the group as sort of a B group. I want to take him up on the offer but at the same time I am not attempting to be like that one guy who made a whole bunch of accounts. From now on I will only have my main and Thunder Blue. I'm not trying to eliminate people from making finals but since I have already set up everything unfortunately that may happen.

I'm just letting you all know.

My apologies if this upsets you as I completely understand.

Your friend, Bird from GSPA.
Director of everything InFinIte, Aurorain, IPA, and APA!
alxmm98
Yo its no problem to have a B account! Its not common anymore but back in the day it really was. FastForward took it to a whole different level he had hundreds of accounts which he used to farm influence. He would host his own shows with only those corps and get tons of money. He literally broke the game. That wouldnt be the case here. I say feel free to opperate a B account if you like. The fact that you are being upfront about it is enough
Alexander Morales

The Panthers Drum and Bugle Corps- CLASS
Miramar Marching Mauraders- HOPE
FMA Hall of Fame Committee Co-Founder
FMA Commentator
Former FAME President