Login Create Account
DON'T SIGN UP FOR MY MASTERS COMP ON THE 3RD OF JANUARY!
lemon
Boys, not gonna lie I screwed up. If you wanna know the circumstances behind my screw up look at the general discussion for S109, and in the meantime, don't sign up for the Masters event hosted by the Snow Eagles on the 3rd as I will not be accepting anyone into it.

Also, for unrelated reasons to the Masters fiasco, I ALSO screwed up my regular events, and they're way smaller than they usually are. Very sorry about that, as I've always tried to make my events as big and all-inclusive as possible but I royally messed up my budgets this season so they're as big as they can realistically be lol. In the meantime I'll try and rectify the money situation by next season so we can have a proper Masters for once!
Lemony fresh!
mceuph
rip
Continuum (Resigned)
Infinity
alxmm98
lemon id say lets just roll with it the way it is. Your Masters actually lines up perfectly since there is no other guard event. I switched the day because Central Symphony is holding a larger event than Lone Star Crusaders and I thought I could get some more groups to sign up. Ive applied to be one of the 20 groups that way you can make some money. 20 is a good number we can still do it
Alexander Morales

The Panthers Drum and Bugle Corps- CLASS
Miramar Marching Mauraders- HOPE
FMA Hall of Fame Committee Co-Founder
FMA Commentator
Former FAME President
lemon
Alright
Lemony fresh!
alphyfour
Again I’ll take the blame on that one - I screwed up BIG time as I like hosting Pac-West on Saturdays, and didn’t realize that the end of week 4 lined up with that…so I’ll take the L on screwing up the order for Masters this season lmao. Gotta start avoiding scheduling on week four like the plague for now on, on my part.
SO DO SIGN UP FOR LEMON’S MASTERS COMP ON THE 3RD
Central Symphony DBC - S73 DIII World Champion, S106 DII Silver Medalist
Full Circle Indoor Percussion - S72 DIII World Champion, S86 DII Silver Medalist, S107 DII Silver Medalist