Login Create Account
Unspecified returns for Season 109
ChrisRohn
The Corps of Unspecified Identity is excited to announce that they will be performing their field show titled "Unspecified" during Season 109 of the Fantasy Marching Arts league. This talented ensemble has been hard at work preparing for their six-week competitive season and is looking forward to showcasing their skills on the field.

Under the direction of Chris Rohn, a member of the Fantasy Marching Arts Hall of Fame, the Corps of Unspecified Identity has a history of success. "We have an incredibly dedicated and talented group of musicians this season," Rohn said. "I have no doubt that they will put on an amazing show and make us all proud."

This is the only corps in the league to achieve six seasons of perfect 100 scores, and the members of the Corps of Unspecified Identity are eager to continue their winning ways. "I can't wait to get out there and perform for our fans," said corps member Samantha Jones. "We have been working so hard and I know we are going to put on an incredible show."

Fellow corps member Jake Williams added, "This is my first season with the Corps of Unspecified Identity and I am blown away by the talent and dedication of my fellow members. I can't wait to see what we can accomplish together on the field."

The Corps of Unspecified Identity will kick off their competitive season on December 7th. Be sure to catch their incredible performances throughout the season.

Detroit Parks & Recreation Department