Login Create Account
Gentlemanly League Discussion
lemon
Figured it was about time I made this thing lol. This thread will be for announcements and general league discussions! For now, I have an announcement regarding events: there is a new LG event for all 4 circuits on Dec. 21st! If you'd like to join, please do it quickly so we can get the ticket sales in and otherwise, good luck with the rest of the season everybody! We're doing well
Lemony fresh!
Hawknate1
LGDC and LGMB Champions
LGDC
D1 South Star- Dare to Dream- 88.215
D2 Lonestar Regiment- Atlantis 82.055
D3 Dominion- Requeim- 70.600
LGMB
D1 Marching Band- Space Cowboys- 85.600
D2 The Pride of Hayfield- Welcome to the big top- 80.515
D3 The Falcon Band- On Eagles wings- 75.730
lemon
Please excuse the typo in the Gentlemanly marching band competition on the first day of week 5! There was a minor copy-paste error, but rest assured that the show is, in fact, the first day of the Gentlemanly championships
Lemony fresh!
lemon
Congrats to all of my lovely gentlemen for a good season (that went by far too quick!) I'm out of town for a few days but rest assured that I'll update the Announcements sections in the league pages with new scores once I'm able. Good luck at championships everybody!
Lemony fresh!
lemon
Trying something new with the BoD. My idea is to have 1 group per division on it. Thoughts?
Lemony fresh!
JMike18
I like that idea a lot.
Director of:
- Lumberton HS MRB
- Lumberton HS World Guard
- Lumberton HS Winterline
- Spirit of the Raiders
lemon
Please ignore the dual Drumline events on the 28th! If possible, select the top one, so that everyone can be part of the same event :)
Lemony fresh!
lemon
Fantastic season Gentlemen! Good luck to all of you going into Gentlemanly championships, and I'll be doing a write-up about our season after Day 3 of championships!
Lemony fresh!
lemon
We've got 10 Gentlemanly events hot off the presses! Join up and support your fellow Gentlemen (especially the newcomers!) I've made an effort to make events this season bigger than they have been previously to accommodate all of the growth we've been seeing :)

I apologize for not doing the write up just yet but real life has been quite busy. I hope to get it done either tomorrow or the next day!
Lemony fresh!
lemon
Just updated the Champions listing for this season! Congratulations to all of the divisional Gentlemanly champions and I'd like to give special recognition to msabbara and DarkDill59 for their incredible performances in Division 2 and 3, respectively!
Lemony fresh!
lemon
Just created this season's events! They're bigger than ever so don't hesitate to join up!
Lemony fresh!
lemon
This has been a great season Gentlemen! It makes me very happy to see the league schedule fill so fast, and next season the events shall be even bigger! I'm a bit busy in real life so the League Champion update won't be for a couple more days, but stay tuned for that and for a big(ish) change coming for league events! (That I totally didn't steal from 747cuber on the Discord...)
Lemony fresh!
lemon
S117 Champion lists have been updated! I'm now making all of the league events :) I've decided that the change I wanted to make to events can wait, mostly because it's late and I'm lazy. Ungentlemanly I know, but what can you do. Next season!
Lemony fresh!
lemon
S118 Champions' list has been updated!
Lemony fresh!
lemon
I'm trying something new with the league events this season!

I'm going to wait a day or two for others to create and fill their events, and then fill in any gaps with LG events. This will ensure that people get to host and perform as much as possible! It also means the leagues will probably bring in a little less money, but we're filthy stinkin' rich so that really doesn't matter.

I think this will be a net positive for everyone, but I will also need input from YOU, gentlemen! If there is a particular day that you'd like to have a Gentlemanly event on to fill your schedule, please message me, someone on the BoD, or make a post here to let me know. Otherwise I'll just be kinda filling in wherever there seems to be a gap in shows.

Also, week 5 events will still be going up tonight as normal!
Lemony fresh!
lemon
The league champions' list has been updated for S119. Congratulations to crosscut and their Syndicate programs for sweeping D3 in the Gentlemanly leagues!
Lemony fresh!
bmwi3fanatic
 Supported FMA!
Thanks for your work on our league’s behalf!
Black Gold Drum and Bugle Corps | Black Gold Outdoor Performance Ensemble | Shine | ⚡Thunder⚡
Proud Members of: CLASS | ENCORE | LGCG | MPC
lemon
New events have been added! Please let me know here or on Discord if anyone in a Gentlemanly league would like me to add any more!
Lemony fresh!
lemon
Champions' list has been updated!
Lemony fresh!