Login Create Account
Regarding GSPA and APA
ScepTorBird
All right, hey there everyone!

So I have a little bit of news regarding the GSPA family of performance groups.

All groups under Golden Shock Performing Arts and Aurora Performance Association are going to be taking a multi-season long break.

Basically I've gotten to this point through oversaturation of playing. At times, I was rehearsing on the dot three to four times a day as I had an alarm set. This slowly started to affect my health as I was getting sick a lot more and it overall affected my enjoyment of the game.

I will still be running the Discord and be pretty active there but I just am not going to be interacting with the physical FMA itself.

Hope you all understand!

Your friend Bird from GSPA!
Director of everything InFinIte, Aurorain, IPA, and APA!
lemon
:( understandable. Take care!
Lemony fresh!
alxmm98
Hey, I definitely get it. This game is a grind and only crazy ppl play it consistently. I was a little off my game this season in DC. What does this mean for GSPA as a whole? If need be I can take over with Dreems. Dont want the league to go defunct like so many others have over the years. Let us know what your plans are so we can be prepared. Hope all is well!
Alexander Morales

The Panthers Drum and Bugle Corps- CLASS
Miramar Marching Mauraders- HOPE
FMA Hall of Fame Committee Co-Founder
FMA Commentator
Former FAME President
ScepTorBird
Alright well
turn of events

im back. playing this season, reason:
I think what really made me change my mind is how much I really love this game. It has actually become part of my daily life and yes I will be taking a step back and not incorporating it as much, I still feel like I can play at a reasonable amount and not get discouraged.
Director of everything InFinIte, Aurorain, IPA, and APA!
alxmm98
Totally understand bro! I left this game for a long time and finally got back into it. Its hard to keep up, idk how gcurrier does it LOL. Glad to have you still on board.
Alexander Morales

The Panthers Drum and Bugle Corps- CLASS
Miramar Marching Mauraders- HOPE
FMA Hall of Fame Committee Co-Founder
FMA Commentator
Former FAME President