Login Create Account
Lonestar Regiments S110 production reveal!
Yeeyee99
As the Lonestar Regiment gears up for its first full competitive season, we’d like to announce our S110 productions for all programs!

The Lonestar Regiment it self would like to announce “Atlantis” their show is based upon the mythical aquatic kingdom and story of its rise and fall.

The Lonestar Regiment drumline is presenting its S110 program titled “Ecstasy” which aims to describe the feelings and visuals of “Ecstasy.”

The Lonestar Regiment Colorguard announces its S110 show “Sunshine and Rainbows” this show will display the visual grandness of the sun and likewise rainbows.

The Lonestar Classic Marching Festival will also be taking place once again this season, we are looking to hold it during week 4 of S110!

A brief history about the Lonestar Regiment since were relatively unknown- We were founded on the last day of week 4 in S109, and while we started late, we still managed to field a Corp, Drumline, and Color guard, all of which we are proud to say have made finals! The Corp itself is run by myself James, and my sister Kate, together we both run the drum corp, while I just run the color guard, and Kate just runs the drum line. We are looking forward to this next competitive season!

Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances I also have to announce that Co-director Kate will be taking a step back from her role as director temporarily until said circumstances are resolved.I will be taking the lead on all three organizations for the remainder of season 109 and 110.

Directors-
James Yee and Kate Yee
The Lonestar Performing Arts Organization
D2 S110 DL and DC champions
D2 S111 DL and CG champions
D2 S113 MB Champions
D1 S117 CG Champions
D1 S118 CG Champions
D1 S119 CG Champions
veritone
Nice!
Veritone, Director of Phoenix Performing Arts