Login Create Account
Season 110: Discussion, Rankings, Competitions, Etc.
ScepTorBird
Yep.
Director of everything InFinIte, Aurorain, IPA, and APA!
ScepTorBird
Alright well
turn of events

im back. playing this season, reason:
I think what really made me change my mind is how much I really love this game. It has actually become part of my daily life and yes I will be taking a step back and not incorporating it as much, I still feel like I can play at a reasonable amount and not get discouraged.
Director of everything InFinIte, Aurorain, IPA, and APA!
gcurrier2
Leviathan is back!! The Season 22 WORLD CHAMPION is thrilled to get the opportunity to once again bring their different types of show to the FMA stage!! We Aren't sure what division yet but we will give it our all wherever we land!!

Good luck to all this season!
CLASS Member and Knight Org Family
Leviathan-1X Div I 1X Div II Drum Corps Champ
Onachus-3X Div II 1X Div III Band Champ
Tarasque-2X Div II 1X Div III Guard Champ
Kraken-1X Div II 1X Div III Drum
veritone
Welcome back?

lol
Veritone, Director of Phoenix Performing Arts
DIII Silver Medalist, Season 109
DII Finalist, Season 110
DII Semifinalist, Season 110
DIII Finalist, Season 109
DIII Semifinalist, Seasons 108, 109
Unspecified
At the conclusion of Season 109, after failing to score 100 in all ensembles as expected from our organization and disappointing the world, our entire staff resigned. This resulted in many of the members to follow the staff to other corps. We wish them all well in their continued endeavors. We are now rebuilding a small ensemble for Season 110 and I'll be teaching the corps myself. Due to the reduction in talent and influence, and with such a shocking transition occurring at this time, we have also shortened each ensemble name simply to: Unspecified. We expect to be competing in Division III this season.
Unspecified
∩usbǝɔıɟıǝq
veritone
Chris, dat you or is someone trolling?

Edit: Nope, this is legit. Chris, good luck, and I will likely be competing against you this season. Def not something I expected.
DII Finalist, Season 110
gcurrier2
I love the "welcome back ?" LOL

Yes I know it's weird to have a big comeback when I've been here pretty much the whole time lol however I can confirm I still will only be running one corps at a time. Do with that what you will!! :-D
gcurrier2
And Chris that sounds like Star of Indiana back in the day... lol excited to see your new groups on the field!!
mceuph
Continuum has returned from our 2 season world tour. We had record audition numbers from our Infinity marching band as well as another group that will remain Unspecified at this time. ;)
Continuum (Resigned)
Infinity
veritone
Unspecified, you say?

sus
DII Finalist, Season 110
EchoSpark
Legacy Drum and Bugle Corps has returned from our break, we hope to leave it all on the field and maybe do the best we’ve ever done.
Legacy DBC
veritone
Is Legacy Cadets returning as well?
DII Finalist, Season 110
EchoSpark
The Legacy Cadets will also be returning, although possibly in a limited capacity
Legacy DBC
blackspid3r
Good Luck with 110 everyone! Have some fun!
blackspid3r - Director of:
-Rochester Royals DBC - DCL
-Wexler High School Warbirds - WCPA
-Nexus - ICCG
-Pulse - MPC
alxmm98
Chris, I want to say thank you so much for your decision. I think it truly captures what FMA is all about. You guys have been around for YEARS lol. I applaud Unspecified for restarting. It gives some other great competitors a chance to grow. Good luck this season! Welcome back Leviathan and Continuum. You guys are FMA thats for sure. It motivates the rest of us to work hard to be on your level one day. As for The Panthers...

We will not be competing this season. We are actively recruiting new members to push us over the top. We feel like we aren't too far from being in the top 3 again. Miramar Marching Marauders will return after their dominant D2 World Championship. Hoping to get put in D2 again but I have a feeling D1 is in our near future lol. Good luck everyone
Alexander Morales

The Panthers Drum and Bugle Corps- CLASS
Miramar Marching Mauraders- HOPE
FMA Hall of Fame Committee Co-Founder
FMA Commentator
Former FAME President
Unspecified
I haven't played the game starting from nothing since Season 1, so this should be interesting. I was playing the long game back then so I was not winning anything that season. Even S93, my last Div3 season on another account, I had banked influence for a few seasons before playing, and still couldn't win. I'd like Unspecified to be competitive for S110 but who knows, I can only rehearse like mad until the first show. And with all these new groups it should be really competitive!

A lot of these organizations that have been playing for 10-20 seasons deserve a chance at the top. Excited to see how everything pans out. S110 will be a good one.
Unspecified
∩usbǝɔıɟıǝq
Wakasagihime21
All the best for Season 110!
We from Petaling Jaya Sound are going to take a break for a bit as well.
We wish those competing great success ahead!
Director - Petaling Jaya Sound (DCL)
Director - Petaling Jaya Irama (LGDL)
- All-time Drumline Div. 3 RANK #7
Occasional Volunteer - Couchmen
Unspecified
Very soon we will have our division assignments. Anyone change divisions this season?
Unspecified
∩usbǝɔıɟıǝq
lemon
I'm hoping beyond hope that I can make some moves in the Drum Corps circuit this season in div 1
Lemony fresh!
hellomynameis347
RIIIIP, all my groups got bumped to Div I
Lone Star Crusaders
Pride of Piney Woods
Lone Star Drumline
Spartan Marching Band

Pronouns: He/They