Login Create Account
League Chatroom/Forum
RobTheStars
Has anyone suggested incorporating a chat room or private forum into the league system? I think it would:

-Help leagues feel more social, as opposed to just a way to fill your schedule
-Promote friendly competition among league members
-Make it way easier to make friends on this platform, thereby increasing user retention
-Probably more stuff too

This seems like an obvious feature to me but it doesn't exist, and after a brief search I couldn't find an instance of anybody else suggesting it. I don't even know if this game is still being updated but if it is then league chat would be a nice addition.
Director of the Queen City Crusaders DBC

Cadets '20-'23
lemon
That would be a cool thing to implement if Alex was still here :'')
Lemony fresh!
Unspecified
The game itself isn't being developed further. But the discord is a pretty active chat: http://discord.gg/4AHNmR2Cfc

I know discord has an option to add sub-topic chat threads, maybe something like that could be added in for leagues.
Unspecified
∩usbǝɔıɟıǝq
veritone
To be fair (as an admin of the discord), I don't think we have enough people on the discord for there to be any use for league channels/threads. If there's more interest in the future, perhaps we can add it
Veritone, Director of Phoenix Performing Arts
DIII Silver Medalist, Season 109
DII Finalist, Season 110
DII Semifinalist, Season 110
DIII Finalist, Season 109
DIII Semifinalist, Seasons 108, 109
JMike18
I completely agree with Veritone. I am one of the Discord Server Owners and personally, we have about 60 members in the Discord Server, but only about 20 are actively talking or participating. I don't think right now that a league channel would be the best thing to add. Hopefully in the future once we have more members, that could be a good addition to our growing Discord Community!
Director of:
- Lumberton HS MRB
- Lumberton HS World Guard
- Lumberton HS Winterline
- Spirit of the Raiders