Login Create Account
ICCG
blackspid3r
International Coalition of Color Guards has formed for Season 111! We are accepting new members and would love to have you among our ranks. Please message blackspid3r with any inquiries or questions you may have or to convey your interest!
blackspid3r - Director of:
-Rochester Royals DBC - DCL
-Wexler High School Warbirds - WCPA
-Nexus - ICCG
-Pulse - MPC
brassdragon
In Season 111, ICCG colorguards had great success!

In Div. III, we had 4 semi-finalists, 3 finalists, and two groups medalling!

Grove Winter Guard (14th), Meadowbrook Colorguard (20th), and Western HS Winter Guard (31st) were just shy of advancing but had great final runs.

Angel Corps, Pentium Guard Company, and The Colony High School Cougar Color Guard made finals.

Our very own Angel Corps clinched the championship with a score of 82.810. Pentium Guard Company received the Bronze Medal with a score of 69.110.

In Div. II, Synchronicity made finals (12th) with a score of 70.545!

(D1) Pentium DBC: DCL
(D1) Pentium OPE: HOPE
(D1) Pentium GC: ICCG
(D1) Pentium PE: LGDL
brassdragon
ICCG is still recruiting for the upcoming seasons. please contact a league board member or blackspid3r for an invitation
(D1) Pentium DBC: DCL
(D1) Pentium OPE: HOPE
(D1) Pentium GC: ICCG
(D1) Pentium PE: LGDL
blackspid3r
ICCG is looking for new members heading into Season 114. Please reach out to myself or a board member for an invitation. We would be glad to have you!
-Nexus - ICCG
-Pulse - MPC
NatePlaysDrums
Hello everyone! I created a fandom for this league! Here is the link:

https://fantasymarching.fandom.com/wiki/ICCG
https://fantasymarching.fandom.com/wiki/NatePlaysDrums
blackspid3r
ICCG is back with its largest schedule of events to date. We are steadily growing and would love to have you join us. Shoot me a message or reach out to a board member for inquiries. Thanks and have a great 116!
-Nexus - ICCG
-Pulse - MPC
blackspid3r
Season 117 is underway and ICCG would love to see you join the ranks! We have a full schedule of league events and would welcome any and all prospective members. Check out our league page and shoot me a message if you would like to join!
-Nexus - ICCG
-Pulse - MPC