Login Create Account
Continuum will ride off into the Season 112 Sunset as Falcon Regiment
mceuph
Continuum is proud to return to Season 112 as Falcon Regiment with our program titled: Falcon Sunset

Continuum is returning to the name that started it all - Falcon Regiment. We have made our impact, and now it's time for others to do the same. It's our one last hurrah before we ride off into the sunset forever.

The opener is Falcon Attack by David R. Holsinger. It is the very first piece performed by our corps in Division 1. The Ballad, Into the Sunset from Ice Age: The Meltdown by John Powell is our goodbye as we fly off into the sunset. The Closer, Don't You (Forget About Me) by Simple Minds is our wish to you. We left our legacy. Don't forget us.

Nemesis. Unspecified. How would you like to wish us goodbye in one epic showdown?

Continuum (Resigned)
Infinity
lemon
We won't ever forget FR/Continuum's legacy! Godspeed, gentlemen
Lemony fresh!
Unspecified
I was going to continuum playing the B corps account in Season 112, but with this challenge I might have to bring back the A corps for a season.

Who wants to see the epic showdown?
Unspecified
∩usbǝɔıɟıǝq
JMike18
I absolutely would love to see the epic showdown!
Director of:
- Lumberton HS MRB
- Lumberton HS World Guard
- Lumberton HS Winterline
- Spirit of the Raiders
alxmm98
Lets do it one last time! Im glad you guys are coming around and using different accounts and stuff lol. It would be cool to see all 3 corps one last time
Alexander Morales

The Panthers Drum and Bugle Corps- CLASS
Miramar Marching Mauraders- HOPE
FMA Hall of Fame Committee Co-Founder
FMA Commentator
Former FAME President