Login Create Account
N3MESIS Season 113 show and tribute
gcurrier3
N3MESIS
Smokey Joes's Cafe
Repertoire
Selections from the Broadway hit musical Smokey Joe's Cafe

the reason we decided to do this show this season is simple and a story from real life. Recently my step dad passed away, actually the Celebration of life is tomorrow. He did many great things for me, being more of a "dad" than my biological father has been to me my whole life. One thing he definitely emulated was the idea of, sing like no one is listening, or maybe better said like you don't care who is listening lol I remember seeing the Broadway musical tour of Smokey Joe's Cafe with him and my mom and it was perfect Gordon. Thankfully we were in the balcony as he belted along with nearly every tune (to my embarrassment and torture. However I must admit as the years went by we would think about that and laugh and smile, remembering how much he loved it way beyond my personal sacrifice. I could think of no better way to tribute him then for my corps to play along with his song. I hope you all enjoy our season!
Division 2 Drum Corps, Marching Band, Color Guard and Percussion World Champion
lemon
Wishing you and yours all the best. Good on you for honoring his memory in this way and best of luck this season
Lemony fresh!
gcurrier3
Thanks Lemon
Division 2 Drum Corps, Marching Band, Color Guard and Percussion World Champion
Wakasagihime21
This is a fantastic show. My condolences to your stepdad and have an amazing season!
Director - Petaling Jaya Sound (DCL)
Director - Petaling Jaya Irama (LGDL)
- All-time Drumline Div. 3 RANK #7
Occasional Volunteer - Couchmen