Login Create Account
Welcome to all of the newcomers!
lemon
Howdy everyone! I've noticed a MASSIVE influx of new people (presumably from EMC's video) so allow me to welcome all of you to the site! Please make sure to read the Game Guide to learn how to play the game and good luck to all of you participating in Championships in the coming days.
Also, if you'd like to connect more with the more experienced members of the site, consider joining the Discord! http://discord.gg/zjZMT2ZB
Lemony fresh!
Wakasagihime21
We also have a wiki page, so I'm plugging it here!
http://fantasymarching.fandom.com/wiki/Fantasy_Marching_Arts_Wiki
Director - Petaling Jaya Sound (DCL)
Director - Petaling Jaya Irama (LGDL)
- All-time Drumline Div. 3 RANK #7
Occasional Volunteer - Couchmen
Unspecified
Hello to the new folks!

We die-hard players are a little more enthusiastic about this game than EMC seemed on their video, but I'd recommend everyone take the next/last few days of S114 to learn the ropes and come out swinging hard when S115 starts early next week. The game typically resets for the new season a few hours after finals scores drop on Tuesday.

Set your wrist alarms and have fun!
Unspecified
∩usbǝɔıɟıǝq
Dreems2
To add on to Unspecified! As someone who was stuck in the deepest, darkest depths of division 3, not really scoring high or being able to do much at the beginning, I understand it can be discouraging at first, but NOTHING is more exciting than things like: The first 60! 70! 80! etc., I'd be happy to help anyone who wants some tips from a semi-new semi-old player who's finally cracked top 12 in Division 1. Seeing those achievements and watching your corps grow from something rather small to something quite promising is incredibly fun, best of luck to you all, and I hope to see you all soon alongside me in Division 1 soon!
Dreems- Director of:
-(HOPE) Lake Orion High School Marching Band
-(ROYAL) LOHS Winter Percussion
-(INS) Metamorphosis Color Guard
-(DCL) Si Feng Drum & Bugle Corps