Login Create Account
Fall/School
gmbande94
So I had begun to realize that school is just around the corner and for must of us here at FMA that means we are quite busy leaving us not a lot of time to rehearse our groups so I was wondering if there was a way we could somehow fix this I don't really know if there could actually be way it would be pretty hard but I thought i would just post this to see what some of you think and if you have any ideas.
RWB "It's all for Love L-O-V-E" - Michael Jackson
bando
Get on when you have a chance. Get on before school in the morning, and then again as soon as you have the chance after school. That's all you really can do.
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
gmbande94
That's what I was planning on doing.
RWB "It's all for Love L-O-V-E" - Michael Jackson
ashfire
i have to go to work sometimes straight after school :(
Favorite Composer: Richard Saucedo
Favorite Orchestrated piece: Motion (Brian Balmages)
Favorite Mainstream Piece: FireFlies (Owl City)
bando
Well, looks like you'll be going down a division next season (hopefully for you). At least you can hope for that.
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
IMcomJosh
I'm lucky to have a major that requires me to be in front of a computer a good portion of the time. :-P It will help even out for next season though with divisions though. Just try the best you can for now! Still early season so anything can happen.
Regal Regiment (CLASS) 4XBronze 3XSilver 4XGold
Marching Lords (UNSP) 4XBronze 5XSilver 5XGold
Nobles of Grace (UNSP) 4X Bronze 7XSilver 1X Gold
Drumming Imperials (UNSP) 2X Bronze 5X Silver 7XGold
cire
I guess I have the advantage.. I work from home, as a website programmer so I'm on almost 24/7
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"