Login Create Account
Season 119: Discussion, Rankings, Competitions, Etc.
ChrisRohn
Season 119 let's go!

Detroit Parks & Recreation Department
bmwi3fanatic
 Supported FMA!
Looking forward to what will be a season of continued growth for all Black Gold Performing Arts Association ensembles!

Wondering if our guard, drumline, and marching band will be bumped up to Division I. Certain that Black Gold DBC will remain in DI.
Black Gold Drum and Bugle Corps | Black Gold Outdoor Performance Ensemble | Shine | ⚡Thunder⚡
Proud Members of: CLASS | ENCORE | LGCG | MPC
veritone
I'm back for this season- trying to play through the whole thing this time.

Hopefully I'm still in Div II
Veritone, Director of Phoenix Performing Arts
DIII Silver Medalist, Season 109
DII Finalist, Season 110
DII Semifinalist, Season 110
DIII Finalist, Season 109
DIII Semifinalist, Seasons 108, 109
Dreems
Good luck to everyone! Looking forward to Sound of Superiors very first season in competition!
Definitely NOT the director of Si Feng or anything relating to them. Sound of Superior does NOT receive any monetary gain from China, any rumors are purely false speculation.
rocketfan86
Well, I'm back for another season... not sure how much I can do with the SoW Cornpuffs since they maxed at 100 points for the season. I'll still work on my other groups.

Best wishes to everyone this season.
Original Member of the Mid-West Combine (defunct)
747Cuber
got a big funding boost for Cubic, this one's gonna be exciting
Skye B (they/he) - Cubic Performing Arts
Cubic | Cubic Indoor | Cubic Guard | C2
WCA (Founder) | MPC (Founder) | LGCG | LGMB
Yeeyee99
Excited for this final season, our organization is surely at the highest point it’s ever been! Good luck to everyone in the coming season!
The Lonestar Performing Arts Organization
D2 S110 DL and DC champions
D2 S111 DL and CG champions
D2 S113 MB Champions
D1 S117 CG Champions
D1 S118 CG Champions
D1 S119 CG Champions
msabbara
Excited for a new season. We are going all out because we will be going on a 2-3 season hiatus following the conclusion of season 119.
Director of Llibertat Performing Arts
Castells | Piedra Del Sol | Les Roses | Castania Outdoor Performance Ensemble
Member of: LGDC | LGDL | LGCG | LGMB
All-Time #3 In D3 Color Guard
Benjammin275
Galactic Regiment Pre-S119 Press Release
Galactic Regiment is proud to celebrate its tenth season of existence. It has been an arduous past year of music but the hard work from our members, staff, and fans has made our success possible. There have been bad and good seasons, with a high point in S115 where we finished top-12 in Division 1 for the first time in corps history, followed by two subpar seasons and a demotion to Division 2. Our high points and low points have signified how difficult it has been to operate as a top-tier drum corps on a planet nearly a billion miles away from Earth, but we have found innovative methods to succeed, such as having extra-terrestrial lifeforms march for the corps. After last season’s success, where we earned our second D2 medal, we look to make said success long-term. Unfortunately, the Galactic Music Inc. board has decided to indefinitely retire Martian Drumline, Samurai Exemplar Guard, and Gothania Fightin’ Ravens Marching Band due to financial reasons and focus on Galactic Regiment. All of these three groups had their success but are currently not a major focus of the board. With the retirement of Martian Drumline, which also means that the Galactic Drum Federation will fold effective immediately, we thank our member groups for these few seasons of successful drumming. For the ninth upcoming edition of the Galactic Star competition, the Galactodome has been expanded to seat 8,500 attendees for the competition and other events. Our contract with the inter-galactic transportation agency “Red Rocket Bussing,” has been extended for 10 more seasons to help both our corps and other corps travel through the depths of space for their shows. To celebrate our tenth anniversary, the board has decided to redesign our logo to better represent the corps' vision. Lastly, the corps is proud to stay as a board director for the Drum Corps League for another season.

The Great Gig In Space
This year’s show, “The Great Gig In Space,” is a show that signifies the era of 70s and 80s rock music to hold a great gig performed in outer space. Corps members will perform music from The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Styx, and The Who as the gig slowly grows into a sforzando of music that fills the void of the infinite space.
Benjammin 275, Director of,
Galactic Regiment
Gothania Fightin' Ravens Marching Band
Martian Drumline
Samurai Exemplar Guard

Founder of GDF, BOD of DCL, WCPA, ICCG
Dreems
Happy opening day all! Good luck!
Definitely NOT the director of Si Feng or anything relating to them. Sound of Superior does NOT receive any monetary gain from China, any rumors are purely false speculation.