Login Create Account
FMA Championship location to be determined!
lemon
Howdy everyone! Us folks in the Discord were chatting a couple of days ago and the idea was brought up to resurrect an old tradition here on FMA - the Championship events having a decided-on real world location. While it doesn't have any bearing on the actual game, I and several others agree that it would be a fun thing to bring back!

With that said, I plan on having a two-stage voting system to decide on exactly where Championships should be held for the 119 (and possibly 120 if we want to do what DCI did for a while and hold championships in the same place for 2 years?) season.

Stage one will be open ended. I'll be accepting suggestions in this thread and also in the form you'll find at the bottom of this post. Stage two will have everyone voting (probably with the preferential system JJ and I use for Fan Favorites) among whatever was suggested.

With that, please leave your suggestions below or in this form: http://forms.gle/eZD3Y29HU3bmbLAs9

Thanks!
Lemony fresh!
lemon
One day left for Stage One voting! Stage Two begins tomorrow
Lemony fresh!
lemon
Stage Two has begun! Huge thanks to the 18 people that gave their suggestions and nominations. There were almost 60 suggestions total! (Not counting repeats)

Go here to vote in Round Two! http://forms.gle/JzbwGTBHRisFCRKC6
Lemony fresh!
lemon
Make sure to cast your votes for Round Two if you haven't already! Voting for this stage ends when scores are released tomorrow and then Round Three will begin!
Lemony fresh!
lemon
Round Three of voting has begun! Huge thanks to the 25(!) of you who voted.

All of the choices that got at least 10 points in Round Two have progressed, and that has left us with 12 possible options for Finals in S119.

Go and cast your votes!: http://forms.gle/W8LhPLoMR4k4e7i68
Lemony fresh!
lemon
If you haven't already case your Round Three vote, be sure to do so soon! Voting for this round will close in just over 24 hours
Lemony fresh!
lemon
Voting for round three has ended and there will be ONE MORE ROUND. (yay)

This will, undoubtedly, be the final round, so be sure to vote carefully!

Remember that you may NOT vote for your own locations in this round!

Vote here: http://forms.gle/qJf4cMjGFexnhjuS6
Lemony fresh!
lemon
Only one day left to cast your vote!
Lemony fresh!
JMike18
Did I vote already?
Director of:
- Lumberton HS MRB
- Lumberton HS World Guard
- Lumberton HS Winterline
- Spirit of the Raiders
bmwi3fanatic
 Supported FMA!
Is it decided tonight?
Black Gold Drum and Bugle Corps | Black Gold Outdoor Performance Ensemble | Shine | ⚡Thunder⚡
Proud Members of: CLASS | ENCORE | LGCG | MPC
lemon
Yep! Voting will close when scores are announced
Lemony fresh!
bmwi3fanatic
 Supported FMA!
Thanks! Looking forward to it
Black Gold Drum and Bugle Corps | Black Gold Outdoor Performance Ensemble | Shine | ⚡Thunder⚡
Proud Members of: CLASS | ENCORE | LGCG | MPC
lemon
Voting has closed! The official announcement will come tomorrow, revealing where Championships will be held, and how many seasons the location will hold it for.
Lemony fresh!
lemon
It has been decided! Championships will be held in San Antonio, Texas for this season! As voted on by members of the Discord, (go join if you aren't already in it!) we will be spending one season there, meaning there will be another vote when S120 comes around. I'll work on refining the voting process a little bit so it won't take quite as long next season.

For now though, congratulations to Lonestar for their hometown getting picked for their last competitive season, and best of luck to everyone in this last couple of weeks in S119!
Lemony fresh!
JMike18
Noooo not for 1 season!!! I voted for infinity seasons!!! lol
Director of:
- Lumberton HS MRB
- Lumberton HS World Guard
- Lumberton HS Winterline
- Spirit of the Raiders
Bartione108
We need the Meadowlands for next season.
Brendan Low, Creator and Owner of the Blue Nationalities Groups.
Gold Medalist in both Solo (G2) & Ensemble (G3) in 2023-24 ISSMA competition.
Baritone/Euphonium Player for Hamilton Southeastern