Login Create Account
Closing out Season 119
Heyo
As we reach the end of season 119, APEX Performing Arts' ensembles are striving for the ultimate epitome of success. As I observe the days that have passed and look towards finals that are ever so near, I admit- season 119 was phenomenal. In one historic season both ensembles have earned the highest scores. They have rehearsed in record efficiency. They have been pioneering the marching arts like never before seen in our organizational history, both leading in the top 3 of Division 3. It has been an absolute honor to watch the significant growth of the APEX Performing Arts, and the individuals whom form it: our performers, our staff, our volunteers, and our fans.
And although the end is near, our ensembles are not done. As an organization that built it's foundations on perseverance and hard work, we still have a higher bar to reach. We still have goals to achieve. Higher scores to earn. A championship placement to win.
During this last week, we wish to pave the road, so our future ensembles can follow the same path and continue the tradition of excellence. APEX D.B.C's premiere show in Season 114 was titled "To travel Onward". And 5 seasons later we still do. We still keep our eyes on the horizon, and on the singular word. Onward.
On behalf of APEX D.B.C and Golden APEX, I wish all competitive ensembles good skills; a cheers to the great season 119 has been, and to the greatness of the future that may lie ahead.
- Jay Barlow-
CEO of APEX Performing Arts

Director of:
- 𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐗 𝐃.𝐁.𝐂.
- 𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐗
Executive Director of:
- 𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕊𝔼
-𝕍𝕆ℝ