Login Create Account
DCI 2024
bmwi3fanatic
 Supported FMA!
I know its super early still, but I am just so excited for DCI 24! This is gonna be a great season. I'm most excited for:

- SCV return
- Daniel Belcher at Cavies
- SOA riding the wave of a lot of returning members
- Phantom/Colts/Troop hopefully maintaining recent year momentum

I've been watching so many videos on YouTube and just keep getting reminded of the amount of love, dedication, and emotion these corps express in every performance. I'll be at NightBeat in Winston-Salem for the second year in a row. There's nothing like the sound and energy live! As Steve Rondinaro would say, "this place is electric" --- I feel that at every show I go to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2EE6qusp2s

So -- what are you most excited to see play out this season? Are you going to any shows IRL? Hopefully we can keep this forum active throughout the season and share our favorite things!
Black Gold Drum and Bugle Corps | Black Gold Outdoor Performance Ensemble | Shine | ⚡Thunder⚡
Proud Members of: CLASS | ENCORE | LGCG | MPC
Yeeyee99
Two certain former Lonestar directors will be marching this season👀
The Lonestar Performing Arts Organization
D2 S110 DL and DC champions
D2 S111 DL and CG champions
D2 S113 MB Champions
D1 S117 CG Champions
D1 S118 CG Champions
D1 S119 CG Champions
Wakasagihime21
W H E R E
Director - Petaling Jaya Sound (DCL)
Director - Petaling Jaya Irama (LGDL)
- All-time Drumline Div. 3 RANK #7
Occasional Volunteer - Couchmen
JMike18
I have to know as well!!!

I am most looking forward to seeing if Phantom and Troopers can rise this year. Also, Mandarins top 5, I could definitely see that in the future.
Director of:
- Lumberton HS MRB
- Lumberton HS World Guard
- Lumberton HS Winterline
- Spirit of the Raiders
bmwi3fanatic
 Supported FMA!
Yes JMike! I can see that.

****I'm gonna yell YEE YEE at every show I attend and see which shakos turn :)) LOL****
Black Gold Drum and Bugle Corps | Black Gold Outdoor Performance Ensemble | Shine | ⚡Thunder⚡
bmwi3fanatic
 Supported FMA!
WOW! Really excited to see Columbians this summer. The theme and rep could put something really powerful on the field! Anyone else excited for this corps?

https://www.dci.org/news/columbians-2024-production-might-just-be-a-game-changer