Login Create Account
DCI 2024
bmwi3fanatic
 1634
 79
I know its super early still, but I am just so excited for DCI 24! This is gonna be a great season. I'm most excited for:

- SCV return
- Daniel Belcher at Cavies
- SOA riding the wave of a lot of returning members
- Phantom/Colts/Troop hopefully maintaining recent year momentum

I've been watching so many videos on YouTube and just keep getting reminded of the amount of love, dedication, and emotion these corps express in every performance. I'll be at NightBeat in Winston-Salem for the second year in a row. There's nothing like the sound and energy live! As Steve Rondinaro would say, "this place is electric" --- I feel that at every show I go to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2EE6qusp2s

So -- what are you most excited to see play out this season? Are you going to any shows IRL? Hopefully we can keep this forum active throughout the season and share our favorite things!
Black 🪨 Gold Drum and Bugle Corps | Black 🪨 Gold Outdoor Performance Ensemble | ✨Shine✨ | ⚡Thunder⚡
Proud Members of: CLASS | ENCORE | LGCG | MPC
Yeeyee99
 647
 40
Two certain former Lonestar directors will be marching this season👀
f
Wakasagihime21
 576
 129
W H E R E
Director - Petaling Jaya Sound (DCL)
Director - Petaling Jaya Irama (LGDL)
- All-time Drumline Div. 3 RANK #7
Occasional Volunteer - Couchmen
JMike18
 2510
 164
I have to know as well!!!

I am most looking forward to seeing if Phantom and Troopers can rise this year. Also, Mandarins top 5, I could definitely see that in the future.
Director of 4 World Class Groups:
- Lumberton HS MRB
- Lumberton HS World Guard
- Lumberton HS Winterline
- Spirit of the Raiders
bmwi3fanatic
 1634
 79
Yes JMike! I can see that.

****I'm gonna yell YEE YEE at every show I attend and see which shakos turn :)) LOL****
Black 🪨 Gold Drum and Bugle Corps | Black 🪨 Gold Outdoor Performance Ensemble | ✨Shine✨ | ⚡Thunder⚡
Proud Members of: CLASS | ENCORE | LGCG | MPC
bmwi3fanatic
 1634
 79
WOW! Really excited to see Columbians this summer. The theme and rep could put something really powerful on the field! Anyone else excited for this corps?

https://www.dci.org/news/columbians-2024-production-might-just-be-a-game-changer
Black 🪨 Gold Drum and Bugle Corps | Black 🪨 Gold Outdoor Performance Ensemble | ✨Shine✨ | ⚡Thunder⚡
Proud Members of: CLASS | ENCORE | LGCG | MPC
Bartione108
 997
 133
This will be fun, maybe I’ll go to Championships this year, I’m rooting for Crown again.
Gold Medalist Seasons:🥇S121 D3 MB, S138 & S139 D2 MB, S139 D2 DL, S141 D2 CG
🥈 x13 x10 D2, x3 D3
🥉 x11 x11 D2

Host of the Masters: S122, S126, S131, S136 & S141
bmwi3fanatic
 1634
 79
Any show announcements caught your eye? Any favorites blooming for you?

I'm excited and cautiously optimistic for Bluecoats after their rep reveal.
Black 🪨 Gold Drum and Bugle Corps | Black 🪨 Gold Outdoor Performance Ensemble | ✨Shine✨ | ⚡Thunder⚡
Proud Members of: CLASS | ENCORE | LGCG | MPC
Nedyarb203
 1
 2
BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO