Login Create Account
Rebrand? REBRAND!
gnewp650
Hello all!

The ensembles previously known under Buchanan HS and Spirit of Bucktown are taking on new names to kick off the season 120 tours and beyond! We are proud to announce MICHIGAN MATRIX as the rebrand of all of our ensembles! Below are our NEW names and events for the March 2024 Season:

Spirit of Bucktown DBC ➡️ Michigan Matrix DBC
Bucktown Brass Classic ➡️ Michigan Grand National Championships

Buchanan HS Marching Band ➡️ Michigan Matrix Marching Lakers
March ‘24 MCBA State Finals ➡️ Michigan Grand National Championships

Buchanan HS Independent ➡️ Michigan Matrix Independent
Midwest Color Guard Championships - Buchanan ➡️ MCGC World Championships

Buchanan HS Indoor Buckline ➡️ Michigan Matrix Indoor Lakerline
Drums on the McCoy ➡️ Michigan Indoor Percussion Championships

The Michigan Color Guard Circuit has graciously agreed to sponsor our newly created color guard championship event being held at Western Michigan University on Saturday, April 6, 2024! Please make plans to join our groups at one or ALL of these events on Saturday, April 6, 2024. These are hosted by our drum corps and marching band at Ford Field in Detroit and by our color guard and Lakerline at Western Michigan University in Kalamazoo!

Our NEW shows for the upcoming season are listed on our profiles, with our tour schedule slowly building as our applications get accepted.

Need a place to march this season? Don’t worry! ALL of our groups are still accepting auditions, with contracts being awarded on a rolling basis.

Need to register your group for a last minute event? Don’t worry! ALL of our events have 29 remaining slots available, with each of our groups on the list to perform in competition and in encore after awards.

See you all soon on the field and on the floor! We can’t WAIT to come back!
gnewp650

Director
Michigan Matrix Drum & Bugle Corps (D1)
Michigan Matrix Marching Band (D1)
Michigan Matrix Independent (D1)
Michigan Matrix Indoor Lakerline (D1)
JMike18
I have applied to 3/4 Championships except for Guard. If you and your staff offer awards, I am wanting to exclude myself and perform in Exhibition if thats okay?
Director of:
- Lumberton HS MRB
- Lumberton HS World Guard
- Lumberton HS Winterline
- Spirit of the Raiders
gnewp650
No problem! If I get a full enough schedule to warrant posting one, I will include your groups in exhibitio
gnewp650

Director
gnewp650
FMA will still post scores as I’m sure you know, but I’m wondering if maybe that could be a feature to add into the site when putting events together and applying for them.
gnewp650

Director
JMike18
We always talk about this in our discord server, which btw if you are not apart of it, I highly recommend it! (Will have to get the link at some point)

It would be nice to have the option to choose if you want to be competitive or "Exhibition style" for those that want to campaign.
Director of:
- Lumberton HS MRB
- Lumberton HS World Guard
- Lumberton HS Winterline
- Spirit of the Raiders