Login Create Account
APEX Pauses all Activity for S119
Heyo
We are sad to inform our pause in organizational activity for the remainder of this season and possibly for the next seasons following. If not noticed, APEX ensembles paused rehearsals a couple weeks ago for the lack of provided facilitation/ food and has struggled to proceed further with the season ahead (our scores have stayed stagnant since the beginning of the season). We apologize to our performers and the experienced inconveniences, and wish to rebuild and facilitate a healthy and positive environment for any that choose to participate in APEX Performing Arts' ensembles in our time of recuperation. Please know that the placements for the rest of the season DO NOT reflect APEX Performing Arts as an organization, but the absence of our performers and staff. We wish all the best of skills for the remainder of the season to those competing.

(IRL: I have ACT testing in a week... sorry but I have been super stressed on school work and indoor percussion practices/ comps that FMA has not been a priority. Will join back soon though!)
- Jay Barlow-
CEO of APEX Performing Arts

Director of:
- 𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐗 𝐃.𝐁.𝐂.
- 𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐗
Executive Director of:
- 𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕊𝔼
-𝕍𝕆ℝ
EchoProductions
We'll miss you, I totally understand lol this is a crazy time of the year!
Ryan Ashland,
Director of the Blue Cadets Drum & Bugle Corps

"All lies and jest
Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest"
Baritone018
I completely understand your dilemma, I personally have AP testing in a few weeks, best of luck to you, I hope you get a good ACT score.

Best of wishes,

Brendan Low

(This is one of my alts, but the message stays the same)
Heyo
Thanks for your guys understanding!:)
- Jay Barlow-
CEO of APEX Performing Arts

Director of:
- 𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐗 𝐃.𝐁.𝐂.
- 𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐗
Executive Director of:
- 𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕊𝔼
-𝕍𝕆ℝ