Login Create Account
S120 Finals Weekend
gnewp650
It all comes down to this. 3 performances left. Who will come out on top? Drop your opinions or recaps on how the season’s been going below!
gnewp650

Director
Michigan Matrix Drum & Bugle Corps (D1)
Michigan Matrix Marching Band (D1)
Michigan Matrix Independent (D1)
Michigan Matrix Indoor Lakerline (D1)
JordanCostag
10th Regiment is the only Florida corps in the top-12 of Division 1, so we're definitely a fan favorite at this season's finals in Orlando!

After 4 seasons of inactivity, I decided I wanted to really get back into FMA and I'm really happy with how this season turned out. I didn't really have hopes of any specific placement, but I'm happy with my score for sure. I realized that Hobbiton and Black Gold were both rapidly closing the gap behind me, so I turned up the heat a little bit this week and I've been able to keep the gap at 1.3 and I've been having some pretty nice point gains for this late in the season. I think I'm locked into 7th since 6th is 2.5 points ahead of me and 8th is 1.3 points behind me with 2 days left in the season, but this past week has me wondering where I could be if I was rehearsing like this for the whole season lol.

Many many many seasons ago (83-93 ish) 10th Regiment was consistently competing for medals and scoring around 96 every season. Current era 10th Regiment seems to be more in the 94 ish range and placing 5th-8th. Gonna try to make the push back to consistent medal contender next season and beyond. I really like the show I'm cooking up for next season too.

10th Regiment