Login Create Account
New Masters of FMA chat
Bartione108
 1009
 133
Wrong account.
Gold Medalist Seasons:🥇S121 D3 MB, S138 & S139 D2 MB, S139 D2 DL, S141 D2 CG
🥈 x13 x10 D2, x3 D3
🥉 x11 x11 D2

Host of the Masters: S122, S126, S131, S136 & S141
Bartione108
 1009
 133
As S131 approaches I would like think that I have Masters but just to make sure. I’m going to put Masters on W4 D7.
Gold Medalist Seasons:🥇S121 D3 MB, S138 & S139 D2 MB, S139 D2 DL, S141 D2 CG
🥈 x13 x10 D2, x3 D3
🥉 x11 x11 D2

Host of the Masters: S122, S126, S131, S136 & S141
BobbyFCP
 493
 16
Express would love to host Masters for S132.

I will make sure not to immediately blow all of my show money this time...lol

Express DBC
Strasburg Steamline
Sterling IWG
Muhnsmont Rural SD Marching Sparrows
bmwi3fanatic
 1646
 79
I would like to host Masters S133, if no one else has claimed it and gcurrier approves!
Black 🪨 Gold Drum and Bugle Corps | Black 🪨 Gold Outdoor Performance Ensemble | ✨Shine✨ | ⚡Thunder⚡
Proud Members of: CLASS | ENCORE | LGCG | MPC
gcurrier2
 1908
 167
Express is up for 132 and Black Gold 133
CLASS Member and Knight Org Family
Leviathan-1X Div I 1X Div II Drum Corps Champ
Onachus-3X Div II 1X Div III Band Champ
Tarasque-2X Div II 1X Div III Guard Champ
Kraken-1X Div II 1X Div III Drum
ElfmanForever
 1225
 6
Put me down for whenever it is available :) It looks like there are several ahead of me, but that's fine.
gcurrier3
 498
 132
taking Masters this season
Division 2 Drum Corps, Marching Band, Color Guard and Percussion World Champion
Bartione108
 1009
 133
Who has Masters for this season?
Gold Medalist Seasons:🥇S121 D3 MB, S138 & S139 D2 MB, S139 D2 DL, S141 D2 CG
🥈 x13 x10 D2, x3 D3
🥉 x11 x11 D2

Host of the Masters: S122, S126, S131, S136 & S141
ElfmanForever
 1225
 6
I'm hosting it this season because I was supposed to host it last season but spent too much money on my staff.
Bartione108
 1009
 133
I would like to put in a bid to host Masters of FMA next season, Season 136.
Gold Medalist Seasons:🥇S121 D3 MB, S138 & S139 D2 MB, S139 D2 DL, S141 D2 CG
🥈 x13 x10 D2, x3 D3
🥉 x11 x11 D2

Host of the Masters: S122, S126, S131, S136 & S141
gcurrier2
 1908
 167
you got it
CLASS Member and Knight Org Family
Leviathan-1X Div I 1X Div II Drum Corps Champ
Onachus-3X Div II 1X Div III Band Champ
Tarasque-2X Div II 1X Div III Guard Champ
Kraken-1X Div II 1X Div III Drum
JMike18
 2510
 164
If possible, can I host Masters for Season 136?
Director of 4 World Class Groups:
- Lumberton HS MRB
- Lumberton HS World Guard
- Lumberton HS Winterline
- Spirit of the Raiders
JMike18
 2510
 164
I meant S137
Director of 4 World Class Groups:
- Lumberton HS MRB
- Lumberton HS World Guard
- Lumberton HS Winterline
- Spirit of the Raiders
gcurrier2
 1908
 167
yes, it is yours!
CLASS Member and Knight Org Family
Leviathan-1X Div I 1X Div II Drum Corps Champ
Onachus-3X Div II 1X Div III Band Champ
Tarasque-2X Div II 1X Div III Guard Champ
Kraken-1X Div II 1X Div III Drum
JerryWeston
 177
 5
CoWV would like to bid for S138's Masters.
Jerry Weston
Dictator of the Beckley Arts Organization

Host of the Masters: S138, S142
JerryWeston
 177
 5
Masters shows now up for May 11, 2026.
Jerry Weston
Dictator of the Beckley Arts Organization

Host of the Masters: S138, S142