Login Create Account
Home Exhibition?
VincentPezza
You know how when a high school band at their home show they perform an exhibition performance where they aren't competing, but their score still counts for the week? I think it would be cool if that happened for everyone so then they are guaranteed that one show. I was thinking that because people already go into their own show taking spots from other groups and it makes no sense when you have a home show and your group is in a different state. Just a thought. Get what I'm saying?
Director to:

Modern Antic
Odoriboro Blaze
Jester Fester
Sinisteria

Member of the CLASS
Apotheosis
I kind of like this idea.

The only problem is, your groups wouldn't be able to apply for shows on the days that you host competitions.
My real name is Sam...
VincentPezza
In reality, you should be somewhere else on your show day.
Director to:

Modern Antic
Odoriboro Blaze
Jester Fester
Sinisteria

Member of the CLASS
cire
Just have a day before the first competition where you can do a home preview/exhibition where you can see your current show score (unranked) but noone else can see it, and you can't see other peoples scores. This would give you an idea of where your points are at, and what to work on, but won't be competitive
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
BaritoneB1
Well, this is a game. Competing at your own competition gives you the opportunity to compete at a competition. Not everyone gets accepted a lot, so this is a guaranteed competition for you.

I like cire's thoughts.