Drumline Today (8/22/10)
TeamQuavers
Division One:

1 The Drumming Dummers 59.045
2 Mercury 58.06
3 St. Paul drummer boyz 57.335
4 Tap Dance 56.725
5 Marching Bureaucrats 56.615

The Drumming Drummers drum their way to first place as the Line of Distinction lies in wait to take first as soon as they compete again. Mercury rises to second place, indicating an increase in temperature and passes the St. Paul Drummer Boyz (but they did not compete today, so don't count them out). Tap Dance dances into fourth place ahead of the Marching Bureaucrats. Surprisingly, the Battered Souls slip into tenth. Given that their souls are battered, I don't think they could take any more falling lest they descend into insanity.

Division Two

1 Music X Ensemble 57.425
2 The Pride of the Texas Hill Country 56.285
3 Timpani! 55.775
4 No Limit 55.19
5 Baptist Knights 54.995

Music X overtakes Pride of Texas for first, but Texas' last score was on the 20th. Timpani! bangs their way to third with but half a point separating them and Texas. Meanwhile, No Limit falls into fourth because their last score was also procured on the 20th. New on the top five scene is the Baptist Knights. Like the Battered Souls, BEECHES falls all the way to tenth as they haven't been seen in three days.

Division Three

1 1st American Regiment 54.78
2 DaBetas 53.135
3 White Falcons 52.035
3 StarDrums 52.035
5 Bolero 51.385

1st American Regiment stays on top and remains undefeated and DeBetas passes Bolero for second, as Bolero did not increase their score since the last article. StarDrums tie with the White Falcons, but the Falcons haven't competed since the 20th. Since the last article however, none of the top five have fallen away from these spots.

Sorry for the terse article today. There's another project I'm working on and won't be done until September 15. Meanwhile, I'll get you an update every once in a while so just sit tight.
Member of :
CLASS
MBI
UNSP-G
UNSP-D
Jrdnhunting
I like how you say that we are waiting to take first again. Confident much?