Login Create Account
White Cross Performing Arts Week 3 Update
jrhnemo
White Cross Regiment

The Regiment has been performing well in Division 2 drum corps, and is currently sitting at 66th place. However, the corps has not competed since the 22nd, and we expect a score gain of 3-4 points at the next competition, to be held on September the 1st. "The corps has improved leaps and bounds from last season, and I'm really proud of their progress. This year's program, "The Music of Claude Debussy," features an extremely difficult music arrangement, stunning guard work, and - we hope - an incredible effect on the audience."

White Cross B

The White Cross Regiment's sister group, the White Cross B Marching Band, is off to a great start in its premier season in Division 3, currently sitting at 34th place, and with a good shot at semifinals. Again, the band has not competed since the 22nd and will likely see significant score gains at the next competition September 1st. "...the program this year ["The Old Man and the Sea"] has been really great, especially for the kids. Our goal for the season is to make semifinals, and I think that is completely attainable."

White Cross Magic

The White Cross Performing Arts Association's Division 1 winterguard has been very successful so far this season, currently placing 30th. "...unfortunately, we feel as if the group has been placed in a Division it cannot compete well in, but competition is not what's important. As long as we go out there and put on a great show the audience enjoys and the kids learn the true meaning of success, we are happy. Whether we get first or last, we will all end the season with an incredible experience to carry with us for the rest of our lives."

CrossBEAT

The White Cross indoor percussion group, CrossBEAT, is our most competitively successful group thus frat his season, currently placed 21st in Division 3. "I think semifinals is a very likely possibility, but we're really shooting for a finals spot. I think our hard work will pay off."