Login Create Account
East Coast Combine Scheduling (ECC ONLY)
Silversun268
FOR EAST COAST COMBINE MEMBERS ONLY

PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE ME WITH DATES UNTIL SEPTEMBER 5TH AT NOON (EST)

Congratulations to everyone on a great season so far. I will not be posting the member list until the deadline; however, I can tell you that you will need to host at least a tier 5 show (25 spots) in order to be guaranteed the date you sign up for.

SCHEDULING:
1) Decide what size show you want to host

2) Go to this page
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=ckcm6qkt9u5bj2qmtidql9r3tc%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York

(If you look at the month of October, you can see the last week of September also. This lets you look at the entirety of season 3 on one screen)

3) Pick a date that has the label "open" with a green star (closed have a red star)

4) Send me a private message to bando with the date, name of show, and size of show.

5) You will receive a reply letting you know if you got the date or not. (because they are based on who messages me first)

I hope this turns out to be a simple and efficient process. Good luck with the remainder of your season.

AGAIN, PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE ME WITH DATES UNTIL SEPTEMBER 5TH AT NOON AND PLEASE DO NOT REPLY ON THIS THREAD.
Founding Member and first President of the North-East and East-Coast Combine
Director of the Perception Performing Arts Network based out of Newbury, England
Support the East-Coast Combine

Silversun268
today
Founding Member and first President of the North-East and East-Coast Combine
Director of the Perception Performing Arts Network based out of Newbury, England
Support the East-Coast Combine

bando
Please send all messages for this to me now. Thank you.
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
bando
THIS IS THE NEW CALENDAR. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOUR COMPETITION INFORMATION IS CORRECT.

http://easternc.webs.com/apps/calendar/showMonth?calID=4882600&month=8&year=2010&move=nextMonth
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles