Login Create Account
East Coast Combine Discussion
bkelly1281
depending on what division i'll be in (thinking div 1 probably) watch out. i'll be out for the gold next season. hehe
VincentPezza
Naturally, Modern Antic is in the top 12 this year in D2. Even doing better than last season's placement.
Director to:

Modern Antic
Odoriboro Blaze
Jester Fester
Sinisteria

Member of the CLASS
bkelly1281
Currently sitting 7th in div III hoping for.another spot by tomorrow
bando
People who still need to schedule, don't forget about the 27th of September through the 30th of September!

Voting for officers starts tomorrow!

Voting message sent out.
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
Snarizona
CALLING ALL BUGLES!!!
We here at the JCFN organization are very excited to host the all-day celebration of music and fun that we are calling Corps at the Shore/Bugles on the Boardwalk on Sunday, October 10th in Atlantic City. We are planning a horns only performance on the pier at mid-day, with as many corps as possible represented. We are hoping to have the current ECC division 1 champion Band Geeks choose the music for this event, which should include selections from their championship show as well as anything that is fun to play. We may also get input on the music from the GCC corps, as they are touring that week. All corps participating in this event will receive complementary passes to the boardwalk rides and games.
We of course invite all to apply to the night show, but unfortunately will only have 15 spots available this year. The winner will give an encore performance at the boardwalk that evening as well.
We hope to have as many corps as possible participate in this all day fun event, so if it is possible, plan your day off from rehearsal accordingly, and we will show you a great time at Da' Shoa!
And good luck tonight to all finalists!
bando
VOTING RESULTS FOR ECC SEASON 3:

President:
Bando

Vice President:
VincentPezza

Northern Regional Director:
Gmbande94

Central Regional Director:
Jrdnhunting

Southern Regional Director:
Bkelly1281

Thank you to all who voted.
Founder of the IIEA

animal
Looks like a good bunch. Season 3, here we come!
aNiMaL
CLASS VP of Administration
Member of IIEA

Inferno- 21st Div. I
Rhythm Q- 3rd Div. III
HCHS Marching Tigers- 8th Div. III
HCHS Winter Guard- 6th Div. III
Snarizona
We are going to need a listing of the Gulf Coast Combine members in order to determine which groups belong in our shows during the hosting week. We will also need to know how many GCC corps to take, and when to take them (after a certain number of ECC corps are confirmed?)
Snarizona
And will the
GCC shows be labelled for us to sign up for during our touring week?
bkelly1281
ok since im still new, i might be confusing things. do we get $10k at the start of each season? If not, then im really going to have to down size my event unfortunately
bkelly1281
yeah fail on my part haha. im gonna have to downsize to tier 1. thought i was getting more money.
VincentPezza
I'm honored! Thank you!
Director to:

Modern Antic
Odoriboro Blaze
Jester Fester
Sinisteria

Member of the CLASS
bando
@ Snarizona
GCC comps are labeled. Also, if you are hosting during a tour week, It should go like this:
5 - 3 ECC, 2 GCC
10 - 7 ECC, 3 GCC
15 - 11 ECC 4 GCC
20 - 15 ECC 5 GCC
25 - 20 ECC 5 GCC
30 - 24 ECC 6 GCC

@Bkelly
Yes, unfortunately it is not like in FMA 1.0.

Don't forget, all combine events should be scheduled by the end of today according to the rules.

And all new combine leadership should send me a message by the end of the day tomorrow.
Founder of the IIEA

bkelly1281
Hopefully i can fundraise enough to at least get a tier 2 event. if not i will schedule a tier one. $500 shy lol. This unfortunately might have to be a slightly more down season to recoupe some funds. i just have this feeling though that im going to be Div 1 lol.
Snarizona
do you have the gcc corps names?
VincentPezza
Message about what?
Director to:

Modern Antic
Odoriboro Blaze
Jester Fester
Sinisteria

Member of the CLASS
VincentPezza
EDIT: Posted twice.
Director to:

Modern Antic
Odoriboro Blaze
Jester Fester
Sinisteria

Member of the CLASS
bkelly1281
yeah good question
Prof
I have not been on line so I have not been up to date. Here is a listing of the GCC corps as I know it.

Golden Shields
Crescent City Rebels
Stardusters
Houston Privateers
Nightwatch
Eclipse
Phanfare Regiment
Shades of New Orleans
Bleu Raeders
Lambs of Destruction
Santa Rosa Sound
The Wolves
Florida Vanguard

Please provide us with a list of the ECC corps so we can make sure to accept you to our shows.

Mike
bando
@Vincent
So I know you've seen your position (which I know you have), and whatever questions you may have about your position.

@Prof

I'll go post it in your topic now.
Founder of the IIEA