Login Create Account
Olmstead90 Drum Corps Commentator
Alex
 -infinity
We have added another DC Commentator: Olmstead90!
bando
Congrats!
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
Olmstead90
Thank you : )
Douglas Olmstead, Druids Drum & Bugle Corps Executive Director
jrhnemo
Awesome! I love reading your updates for the Druids Drum and Bugle Corps, so it'll be awesome to read your commentaries on other corps too!
Olmstead90
Lol, awe, shucks! I'm glad people like to read what I am writing so far, and can't wait to write my first review tonight!
Olmstead90
Here's a little about myself-- credentials, you might say. Jus' for people who stumble by this and want to know about who will be writing comments about their corps!

I am Douglas Orsborn (born Olmstead), director of the Druids.

I marched 4 years with my high school Trojan Marching Band in Fruitport, and spent my 2008 summer as drum majour for Dutch Boy (great year). Now I spend my time getting my BME at Aquinas College, and this was my first year as a sousaphone player with the GVSU Laker Marching Band.

As far as the Fantasy Circuits, I have been the director of the Druids since Fantasy Marching Band Season 7. We've had quite a bit of success, placing in the top 5 in Div II for Season XI... I believe. Now we're currently in 8th in our first season back with FMA. Love the new system btw.

So yeah, that's a little bit about myself.
Snarizona
Will we be having drum corps articles this season?
Olmstead90
Yeah, I apologize. I've been busy as hell-- this Season lined up perfectly with all my marching band and mid-term stuff x_x I WILL be writing a review tomorrow for FMA Minneapolis, as well as the European Open, and Finals.