Login Create Account
So I personally can't wait..
katkatastrophe
Till season 3.

So I can get my groups back in shape since I missed 2 weeks and multiple days this season.

are you excited?
Proud Director Of

Infinity Sound Drum and Bugle Corps (D2)
Infinity Winterguard (D2)
Storm Indoor Drumline (D2)
Westwood Academy Marching Band (D2)

bkelly1281
Absotively Posilutely
Apotheosis
I'm excited as well, I'm getting a LOT! of money from hosting competitions this season.
My real name is Sam...
ashfire
i'm getting a lot as well!
Favorite Composer: Richard Saucedo
Favorite Orchestrated piece: Motion (Brian Balmages)
Favorite Mainstream Piece: FireFlies (Owl City)
Apotheosis
$22,590?
My real name is Sam...
mceuph
I can't wait either, so I can actually compete. I've been declined for every show I've applied at this season. My first show will be quarterfinals.
Continuum (Resigned)
Infinity
Apotheosis
run a promotional campaign, once you get up around three or four thousand influence you'll get accepted to most events.
My real name is Sam...
bando
22,590?!

Thats...

Ugh. I'm getting maybe half that with my drum corps, and half of that is what my other three groups are getting.
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
mceuph
It doesn't help that I joined in the middle of this season, and I wasn't able to join when the site launched because I was doing drum corps.

In the old FMA, I had competed every season becoming a consistent finalist.
Continuum (Resigned)
Infinity
Blaski45
No...
Colts 2011 - Baritone :: Minnesota Brass 2013 - Bass 4
Apotheosis
no what?
My real name is Sam...
Whiteprinceofangola
i really can't wait till season 3 also! but its really hard to stay with it all when you have school...
Apotheosis
yeah, I'm gonna miss a full week of this season while I'm on tour, but I still look forward to it!
My real name is Sam...
Jrdnhunting
Getting 15k, so will be able to host a T5 show next season =)

Big money next season
bkelly1281
Cant wait either. started two and a half weeks ago and already should be in finals in Div III with all my groups. Most in the top 10
ChrisRohn
I'm not excited, I'm just continuing with my long-term strategy for eventual success.

The $25-27k from my shows will help, but most of that will go back into hosting the next round of 30 ensemble competitions, anyway. My full-time fund-raising campaigns have already gone back into my instructional staff which will hopefully be enough to get my ensembles info semi-finals this season.

I expect to have to complete a number of seasons before my ensembles are the perennial finalists they were in version 1.

Detroit Parks & Recreation Department
bando
Yeah, I tried to take this season slower with my groups. I know my marching band and drum corps won't make finals again this season, but hopefully next season will be better. My indoor groups hopefully will only go to division II and not division I next season, so they might have a shot.
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
Blaski45
No. I'm not excited for this season... That's what I mean by "No".
Colts 2011 - Baritone :: Minnesota Brass 2013 - Bass 4