Login Create Account
Guard Energy
Cinman2
59 is the lowest a guard can do energy wise? I believe there should be a lower than 25 items to do. Maybe just "basics spin block" or "100 drop spins"
Executive Director of the CAI Performing Ensembles:
Northgate Marching Band
The Generals Drum and Bugle Corps
Generals Guard
Generals Drums
Apotheosis
I agree to some extent. Maybe an action that uses 30 something energy.
My real name is Sam...
Whiteprinceofangola
yeah, cuz it makes no sense that the other groups can basically use all their energy with 30 actions and even 10 actions.... and "100 drop spins" dont sound like fun
Alex
 -infinity
What actions would you all suggest that are less than what is there?
BaritoneB1
How about:

Equipment - Low, Ensemble - Low = 39
Movement - Low, Ensemble - Low = 39
Equipment - Mid = 39
Movement - Mid = 39
Equipment - Low = 29
Movement - Low = 29
cire
And then someone will complain that 29-39 is too high, and they want something even lower.

It's fine how it is... you need to use a thing called strategy.

--- yeah, cuz it makes no sense that the other groups can basically use all their energy with 30 actions and even 10 actions.... and "100 drop spins" dont sound like fun

Yeah.. but it's not always better to just "use" all your energy. Sometimes you get more by using less.
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
TrumpetVinny
Yeah.. but it's not always better to just "use" all your energy. Sometimes you get more by using less

It most certainly is if you know in all likelihood you will not be back on in time to spend energy before it hits its cap. Like now I was spending energy before I sleep. I know I won't wake up in time to use anything left over so I'd like to basically use what I can. Kinda irked me when I realized I had 57 energy left in guard and my choices were to wait an hour or just take the loss. Granted I could've avoided this my actually counting what I'd have leftover but I did not. I'm just saying 58 is a bit high. I'm not but I was before, on a 60 energy campaign, and I really didn't like that while in an hour I could at least do *something* with my other groups but not guard (although ironically they're still my best group).
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
BaritoneB1
Well the guard scores higher than the other groups. The drumline always scores lower. This happens in nearly every situation. If there was a lower guard energy option, then the guard's scores would be more inflated. There are less captions in the guard so they need to be worth more energy.