Login Create Account
Infinity Sound announces Season 3 Plans!
katkatastrophe
Infinity Sound D&BC, Infinity WG, Storm DL, and Westwood Academy had a very rough season 2. Hopefully, This upcoming season will seem more promising with the announce of some awesome shows coming your way.

Westwood Academy Marching Band proudly presents 'My World in Pieces", a show about loss of someone who you loved, and would do anything to get them back, even though the wronged you. Selections include,

While My Guitar Gently Weeps - The Beatles
I Want You- The Beatles
Once in Awhile- Rocky Horror Picture Show
It Ends Tonight- The All American Rejects

Storm Indoor Drum Line presents their show Paranormal Activity, which features a dance soloist going through a haunted house, while the drum line represents all the haunts she'll experience. Selections include,

Theme from the X-Files
Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne
The Time Warp from the Rocky Horror Picture Show
The Twilight Zone Theme

Infinity Winterguard presents their show 'Price You Pay' which visits the theme of Vampires, inspired by Black Gold 2010 Vampire show. This show visits a cult of vampires which chase after an innocent victim who they seek to change into one of them. Selections include.

Halloween from Halloween
Price You Pay by Unkle
Dragula by Rob Zombie
Profundo Rosso

Infinity Sound Drum and Bugle Corps presents their show Revelations, which doesnt totally follow the bible story, this show is about a forbidden love, and the two lovers which will be a male snare player and a female guard soloist. They know their love is wrong, however they continue on and end up causing an apocalypse in their world. It was THAT forbidden. Selections include,

Hellfire from Hunchback of Notredame
Tubular Bells from The Exorcist
9 Crimes by Damien Rice

Show posters and uniforms unveiled very soon!

Proud Director Of

Infinity Sound Drum and Bugle Corps (D2)
Infinity Winterguard (D2)
Storm Indoor Drumline (D2)
Westwood Academy Marching Band (D2)