Login Create Account
Epic DBC announces Season 3 show
mdmackowiak
Could not ask for a better season! Epic DBC took home the Silver Medal with a score of 73.905 in their second season. The organization has come far from the first season when they placed 64th in Semifinals. There is only more room to grow and move upward.

It was an emotional night not just for the kids, but for the staff and audience. Epic has truly have shown us that there are "Infinite Possibilities" to live. We had people on their feet at the last push of the show and I could not ask anything thing more from them.

Returning most of the members Epic looks forward Season 3 with the production, "Left Below." We are going to be covering new grounds with Epic this season. The first two seasons we had very happy music and meaning to the show. Do not expect that this season. The musical selections are the following... Orawa for Orchestra by Woiciech Kilar, Hope by Jonathan Elias and Kingfishers Catch Fire by John Mackey. The show goes from dark to light... for some at least.

You will just have to wait and see what little tweaks and tricks we pull throughout the season.
Epic Drum & Bugle Corps
Div. III Silver Medalist x1
Div I Bronze Medalist x6
Div. I Silver Medalist x5
Div. I Gold Medalist x2

Euphoria
Div. III Gold Medalist x1
Div. II Gold Medalist x1
empireclan
Sounds awesome! I see a lot of people doing John Mackey pieces now. I am even doing his Xerxes March for my show!
Crimson Eagle Regiment - Div. II Bronze Medalist
Crimson Eagle's Drumline - Div. II Silver Medalist
Heritage Predators Guard - Div. II Finalist: 6th
Heritage Marching Band - Div. II Finalist: 4th