Login Create Account
CAI Performing Ensembles Shows
Cinman2
CAI Performing Ensembles have doubled for season three to four ensembles!
Northgate Marching Band and Generals Drums will join the already entrenched in FMA The Generals drum and bugle corps and Generals Indoor guard.

Northgate will be performing music of George Gershwin's Rhapsody in Blue. Starts out with a BEAUTIFUL Clarinet solo and builds to a loud impact right at the start, but if you want to hear more about the show, come see us at any of our shows, we are going to try and apply for as many shows so the students will be able to travel all over the world (I heard there's a show even in OUTER SPACE! Nice)

Generals Drums will be performing a show on how we start out with the basics in life like "8 on a hand" and later move to more complicated elements with our show "8 on a hand" Sounds simple but this simple rudiment can be performed to perfection.

Generals Indoor guard will be performing a show that is inspired by a song that most people who live in the Atlanta, or even Southeast Region of the United States... The Tomahawk Chop! Sounds corny? I think not! They will be performing their guard show at the final season game for the Braves against the Phillies and maybe even some Playoff games, if the Braves make it... The guard will be hopefully chopping their way up as they haven't made semi finals OR finals yet... YET though.

As well as the indoor guard, The Generals drum and bugle corps hasn't moved into the Semifinals or Finals just yet but this year the corps is a HUNGRY group this is why we are presenting the show... FAST FOODS! We will have fry props on the field, maybe even a Big Mac, who knows, still in the design stages on the props but the corps will be performing to the music that we know and love about Fast Food including "I'm Lovin' It" and "Have it Your Way" and Old McDonald. Hopefully we will fry up the competition and grill them to submission with our show.

CAI Performing Ensembles will be making a jump, just watch, this is OUR year.
Executive Director of the CAI Performing Ensembles:
Northgate Marching Band
The Generals Drum and Bugle Corps
Generals Guard
Generals Drums