Login Create Account
Press Release / Season 3 Info - cire
cire
Hi,

I'd like to introduce myself as the Director for Blue Deviled Eggs, The Drumming Dummers, V, and The Marching Marchers.

First off I would like to welcome all of the new and returning Directors to Season 3 and hope you all do well!

Coming off a very successful season in Division 1 with 3 Gold medals, 1 Silver, 1 undefeated group and 1 group with only 1 loss; I am looking to make it even better in Season 3. A little fact about the groups I direct... we are only one of two to have all 4 groups in the 3 in Division 1 for season 2, and the ONLY to have top 3 in Division 1 for both seasons. We plan on extending this for season 3.

Placing second in Season 2 finals, the "Blue Deviled Eggs" are once again following tradition and doing a food based show. The show this year is called Food in the Air and will feature music and concepts from popular TV Food shows. Everyone who makes a purchase of $15 or more at our souvie booth will be invited to eat with the corps after the performance at the corps food truck. Each show we will be having a special guest chef making food for everyone!

The defending and undefeated Season 2 Division 1 champions The Drumming Dummers is once again doing a drum based show; this season proudly presenting music from Drumline The Movie. Expect it to be a real bangin show! Everyone who wears a Drumming Dummers shirt or hat at our souvie booth will receive a special gift after making a purchase!

Our world famous guard V is looking to defend their Season 2 championship with their always lovable and "happy" themed show "Love for Lesbians". This show will feature music from some of the most popular lesbian music to do. All lesbians who make a purchase at our souvie booth will receive a free kiss or hug from our always popular V mascot, Vile Vagina.

Last but definitely not least, the Season 2 defending champions The Marching Marchers will once again be doing a marching themed show. Proudly presenting their Season 3 show Sleeping on the John; The Marching Marchers will be performing several marches by John Phillip Sousa.

Thanks for reading and we hope to see you at the shows.. and more importantly, buying merchandise at our souvie booth!

As always, I am always open for interviews for any of my groups.
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"