Login Create Account
Staff upgrades
cire
I just noticed while doing staff upgrades for m ge and v ge for marching band, my points never increased.. I also did another upgrade for drums i think, and those did upgrade like it should..

Can you please look into that? Otherwise I just wasted money. I wasn't watching my other group stat upgrades, but I think those might not have upgraded either
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
Alex
 -infinity
What might have happened is that your browser is serving you an old version of the page. Try clearing your cache (or temporary internet files) and reloading the page. There haven't been any issues with staff so far, so I have no reason to believe they wouldn't continue to work correctly, but I will keep an eye out.
cire
Weird.. I did do a full refresh.. I was actually trying to watch the points differences so I had them on two tabs.. do you have a way to track how $ is spent per user? Just sucks cause im 99.999999999999999999999999999999999% sure it didn't update, and I spent almost $900 on it
Alex
 -infinity
Well let's try this, do you remember which staff it was and what the rank was? That way I can try to reproduce it.
cire
I believe it was Program Coordinator
/dorank/m/7537

Alex
 -infinity
I have done some testing and there doesn't seem to be a problem. At one point I thought I had found the same issue you mentioned, but then I realized I was looking at the wrong stat for that staff type. Once I looked at the correct stat I noticed it was upgrading correctly.