Login Create Account
Season 3 CG Class Predictions/Placement
Mantis2010
So, what class do you think your guard will be in, and how good do you plan to make your guard? :D

I think I will remain in Division 2, and I also plan on making top 12 again.

Director of Magnum Colorguard from Lexington, KY
[unspecified]
cire
I'm pretty sure I will be Division 1, and will be attempting to repeat First, and break 85
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
bkelly1281
Fairly sure with Kelly Visual Theatre, with the amount of time i put into them starting 3 weeks late and still ending up 4th in Div 3, that im going to be div 1. Dont really want to be this season, would rather try out Div 2 first. I'll be pushing for finals for sure no matter what div im in.
bando
I am hoping for Division 2, Division 1 would not be fun. O.o I have two groups in division one already, if both my other groups go to it, I think I would die.
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
Mantis2010
Wow I am suprised....I didnt think I would be moved up into Division 1 this season! im worried now :/
[unspecified]
bkelly1281
Awesome, div 2. Goin for gold baby!!!
tokyo512
I see my guard getting high equipment for there division, if not all of them.
GuardInstructor11
Div. 2!
Just moved from 17th to 4th! =O
JacobCaffrey
I'm in Division 3 currently in first place!! :D
gcurrier
Well I moved up the ranks in division 1 this year! Happened a lot sooner than I thought possible!! I am currently second only to v the defending champions! They seem to slowly be pulling away so id say I'm going for silver! The idea of getting that against such a powerhouse alone is exciting for me....
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
cire
Yeah man.. you are doing pretty good in div 1.. giving some of my groups a run for their money.. but my lesbian girls in V are pretty strong and they won't accept defeat easily.. especially since they will all be cut if they lose.
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
BaritoneB1
Mystery is fighting to be in the top 3 in Division 1; they have a little ways to go though.