Drumline Today (10/03/10)
TeamQuavers
Division One:

1 Knights Drumline 59.64
2 rhythm hex 59.165
3 Metro Alliance 59.16
4 Mercury 59.15
5 Tap Dance 58.76

Currently, the Knights Drumline sits on top by just half of a point. Below them is a three-way fight for second, and it's so close that it makes the election results between Samuel J. Tilden and Rutherford B. Hayes look clear-cut. rhythm hex leads Metro Alliance by .005, and Metro Alliance leads Mercury by .01. However, Metro Alliance did not receive a score today so they would likely be second. Tap Dance just started today and they are just barely ahead ahead of St. Paul drummer boyz.

Division Two:
1 DaBetas 56.53
2 JonZ 55.265
3 Crimson 54.68
4 Drums of Unspecified Identity 54.615
5 Double Time 53.945

The list above this paragraph is not very reliable because some of these groups haven't competed in a while. Dabetas hasn't competed today, and leads by a healthy amount. However, JonZ hasn't competed in two days and could be closer to the gold than we think. Crimson did compete today, putting them in third. Drums of Unspecified Identity and Double Time haven't competed since the Ice Age (which happened to be a good movie btw) and yet they manage to hold fourth and fifth respectively. However, 6th through 11th haven't competed in a while either.

Division Three:

1 Aquahawks 53.395
2 San Francisco Elites Drumline 52.96
3 Stryke 52.38
4 Demise 52.235
5 The Aftermath 52.195

Aquahawks leads this division by a great amount. However, San Francisco hasn't been to a show in two days and could be ahead of them at this point. Stryke leads by a little over Demise, and neither of them have scored this month. The Aftermath holds steady in fifth, and won't likely be climbing any higher.

Sorry for taking a week to write another article, but I'm currently taking 16 units at CSULA as well playing in a symphony orchestra. Free time's not the easiest thing to come by.
Member of :
CLASS
MBI
UNSP-G
UNSP-D
bando
Darn, Night HS was hoping to do better than they are. Well, lets see what happens as we get closer to the end of the season.
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
gcurrier
Knights Drum is thrilled to be on top of the competition and working hard to keep the lead!!!
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
amosbanga
Thanks for writing! I love reading the reviews. I feel you on school; believe me, if I were taking a full load of classes, I wouldn't be on here anywhere near as often.
btnjames
Stryke is definitely pleased to be one of the top drumlines... though they've fallen a few slots lately while waiting for their next "confirmed" in a sea of "declined." ;)

I completely understand the schedule issue. I'm at 15 hours, but they're all engineering courses and my schedule allows me to log on every few hours.