Login Create Account
Drumline Today...Again! (10/10/10)
TeamQuavers
I was already planning to write one tonight, but because Novak wrote one just earlier, this one will be extra short.

Division One:

1 The Drumming Dummers 64.97
2 Knights Drumline 64.375
3 SoW Sound Power 63.195
4 Mercury 62.975
5 Metro Alliance 62.93

Drumming Drummers overtake the Knights Drumline for first, though the Knights did not compete today. SoW Sound Power jumps from fifth to third, leaving Mercury and Metro Alliance in the dust. Only two of these units competed today.

Division Two:

1 DaBetas 58.95
2 JonZ 58.13
3 Purple Tornado Percussion 56.825
4 Drums of Unspecified Identity 56.76
5 Tidewater Rally 56.425

DaBetas remains in a comfortable first, and JonZ's score jumps a little bit, but it's not enough to catch up. Purple Tornado's score stays the same, and Drums of Unspecified Identity takes a miniature leap, keeping them in fourth. Tidewater Rally overtakes the Mad Hatters for fifth. Only three of these units competed today.

Division Three:

1 San Francisco Elites Drumline 56.645
2 Aquahawks 56.205
3 Stryke 55.76
4 Demise 55.655
5 North Shore Drumline 54.37

Aquahawks gains a little on San Francisco, but it isn't enough to take first. Stryke and Demise didn't have shows today, cementing them in third and fourth. North Shore Drumline takes over Diamond Rhythm by a miniscule margin of .02. Only two of these units competed today.

I apologize for the brevity of this article, so please don't post responses to this thread complaining about how short it is. Novak and I will try to collaborate on when to write/publish these articles. Thank You.
Member of :
CLASS
MBI
UNSP-G
UNSP-D
ChrisRohn
I can't believe how short this is.

Detroit Parks & Recreation Department
bando
Night HS has got into the top 5! That's weird since we were around 17th last week...
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
Snarizona
anybody writing drum corps articles this season?
Novak
I lol'd at ChrisRohn comment.

Life has been busy but I felt bad that I hadn't kept up with posting articles. I'll be in touch with TeamQuavers as to how we will organize articles.
bando
Whoo! No rush. Life comes before the internet. Haha
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles